-13-

Rouge crouched down with Emerald at the unconscious Shadow. "Is he going to be alright?" Rouge asked Emerald. Emerald sighed deeply and looked annoyed. "For the second time, Rouge" Emerald glared at her and got up, "He's fine, he's just asleep"

With that said, she walked away to lean against the wall and closed her eyes. I don't think Rouge is in her good book yet!

Shadow moaned and opened his eyes slowly, "What... What happened?"
"You attacked (Y/N) that's what" Knuckles growled and helped him up aggressively. Shadow looked shocked as if he shot a puppy, "Attacked (Y/N)? I did no such thing!"

"Really now? 'Cause it sure didn't look like it" Sonic glared daggers at Shadow who returned it back. "Never mind, how did I end up on the floor?" Shadow asked and looked around for a possible clue to answer. "Emerald had to put you out" Rouge said with a thank full look towards Emerald. Emerald remained at the wall pretending to be asleep while leaning against the wall.

I sighed, 'Emerald, I know you're faking to be asleep'

What makes you say that-DAMMIT!
'Haha, gotcha'!'
Man, you're getting better at tricking people than I am!

I giggled slightly. "What's so funny?" Shadow asked like I insulted him. I shook my head at him with a goofy grin. I walked over to Emerald quietly and she didn't flinch when I approached her. Since I was deciding a evil way to get her to open her eyes, I blew in her ear and she snapped her eyes open in fright.

"Woah, Jesus!" She regained her balance and looked at me with unamused look, "(Y/N), what was that for?" Emerald whined at me with a hand over her ear. "I knew you were faking!" I laughed and started to go "Na, na, ne, na, na!" around her.

Emerald sighed, "And you say I'm like a child?"
"What? I'm allowed to have some fun as well, ya know?" I shrugged. She shrugged back, "I suppose so but now is not the time to-"

The next thing Cheese busted into the room screaming "Chao chao!" over and over again. "Cheese, please calm down" Cream begged as she chased the Chao around the room. Something must've really spooked Cheese, I remember Sonic saying he keeps hiding from everyone. "Cheese!" Emerald screamed and the Chao froze in place. It looked scared out of its mind but when it looked over to me and Emerald it was like that all vanished.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese flew straight over to Emerald and hugged her arm in fear. For once I could see a difference in Emerald, she looked... apologetic towards Cheese. I've never seen her act like this before but I'm still getting to know her anyway. She stroked his head and hugged him close. "It's okay, the bad guy isn't going to get you, I'm here. It's okay, ssh..." Emerald coed the Chao and he soon fell asleep in her arms.

Cream approached her and smiled, "Thank you, Miss, he hasn't been able to sleep for ages now" she thanked Emerald and carried the sleeping Chao away.

Even though she calmed Cheese down, what did she mean by "bad guy isn't going to get you"? Was it this Mephiles guy or something else? "(Y/N), you okay?" Sonic said, waving a hand in front of my face. I didn't realize I was deep in thought so much! "Oh u-um, I'm fine?" I tried to not sound uncertain of myself and it worked.

Sonic smiled and ruffled my hair, "That's good, I can't ever stop worrying about you". I blushed at his comment, why did he say that? He didn't say it as if I was a bother, he seemed to like worrying about me. Ugh life can be so confusing! "Well I think we should get some rest now, it's been a long day" Amy said as she began to walk or of the room. Suddenly she tripped over her own feet and began to fall face first to the floor. But of course someone managed to save her before she did. Sky ran over to her and caught her by the arm before she hit the ground, her face was a millimetre away from touching the ground! That scene just felt like it was in slow motion.

Gosh dang it!
I heard Emerald swear in my mind. 'What's wrong?'
I forgot the word I used before I met you in person!
'Oh you mean ship?'
Yes that's it!
'I think the ship name should be: Skyamy?'
No that's too plain, how about...

"Skmy!" We both shouted aloud, making everyone confused. I blushed in embarrassment and Emerald went a little nervous. "U-uh, w-we thought that w-would be a g-good name for S-Sky and A-Amy?" She said with a shy smile.

Any blushed a bright pink -suiting her fur color; and Sky blushed too.... I think? He did look away and took quick glances at her. Sonic chuckled slightly and sighed. "Yup, they are definitely in love with each other" he whispered to me and we both snickered. "... What about you two?" Sky asked and folded his arms at us. This time it was our turn to blush and look away, I guess that's how karma works.

Amy giggled at us and Sky smiled slightly, I was blushing and stared at the ground while Sonic looked away and scratched his nose with a little bit of pink on his muzzle. God why does everyone always have to tease? I hate it with all my heart now, I guess this is what I'll have to put up with for the rest of my life now. Oh well, better get used it then!

As everyone was enjoying embrassing us, no one noticed a figure outside. He was watching us and an evil chuckle was heard.
Just when you thought there wouldn't be any combat.

"I'm going to get you, (Y/N)...." it whispered and ran away.