-36- (Sneak Peek #2)

{Just heads up for a second, NickeyTheHedgehog64 helped me with this chapter so go follow her! She had amazing stories and it's very funny and bubbly to talk to!}

Stranger's P.O.V
His training was worth it, my master was the true ruler of Mobius. True ruler means good deed in my books, but since he's been locked away I shall carry out his deeds and he'll be freed once more. Even with the mask removed I can still hear his voice guiding me.

"The girl will stop you, get rid of her. Do it for me..."

I nodded and smirked, easy way of getting rid of someone who is weak. The gem rested upon her arm, so fragile and so easy to break it with the right force.
"Focus, you need a clear mind to even make a single crack on it"

I closed my eyes and pictured the gem; the way how it sparkled and shined in the sunlight. Her gentle smile and reassuring grip..... Stop it!! I opened my eyes and fought with my other side. I'm in control not you, idiot!

Leave her alone! I won't let you hurt her!

He's pathetic to think he can stop me; all I want to do is destroy the gem, nothing special. I fought with the other side and soon put him back in his corner, I will not allow such a idiotic mortal defeat me so easily.

Crunch!
I opened my eyes and saw the girl fall slightly, it is done she'll be weak to pick on just like plucking petals off a flower. Oh how these mortals are always so fragile.

I began to laugh quietly; the plan is coming together now, all I have to do is scare her.
'(Y/N)....'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I know this short but I chose for it to be short. Think of it as another sneak peek ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿

Love ya!
-Minja