-22-

I went out for a walk alone, just to go to a lake nearby; the soothing sound of water makes me feel better and more awake so I come here daily. As I got up from my favourite rock I walked back to the cabin. When I got there there was a black and red hedgehog that looked similar to Shadow but had the face of Amy, what is she doing here I wonder?

"Excuse me, may I help you?" I called out and she noticed me. "Yeah I have something for you, I was told to say it's from your sister" she said and handed me a folded piece of paper, "I wish I could provide you with more info but I don't honestly know myself".

I nodded and soon the door busted open and Sky came running over to me yelling, "Get away from her, (Y/N)!". I was in confusion but I heard the girl mumble "Shit!" while she put a black mask over her muzzle and ran away. Sky watched her run further and further away, when she was only a little dot in the distance he turned to me. "...You're not hurt, are you?" Sky asked and was relieved when I shook my head at him. "The hell though? She was just giving me a piece of paper and you scared her off" I told him and showed him the piece of paper. Sky looked to where the girl was before and sighed, "I think I may have found out why Emerald ran away" he said and I was fully interested in it.

"Tell me!" I said staring straight in his eyes. He chuckled and ruffled my head. "Okay okay, Miss Kiddy!" He teased and I glared at him. "I'm not a kid" I whined and he laughed, "Do you know or what?"

I nodded and he got serious, "I realized that Emerald's necklace for broken when she got shot so therefore she is alive but her negative energy is out and her positive energy can only be restored by her necklace which is now destroyed" Sky held up the necklace with the green gem all cracked up and broken. "So she's not the same any more?" I asked with my eyes dropping in sadness. Sky nodded and hugged me close to him, "That doesn't mean she does hate us now, it's just she doesn't want to hurt us. It's what's best fit us all"

I nodded, "But still..."
Why, of all the people, do I keep getting the feeling again and again? Sadness, first it was my parents now it's my sister, what's next? We walked back inside and Sonic walked over to me while putting his arm over his shoulder. "Hey, (n/n)" Sonic said and rolled my eyes at him. "Don't call me that!" I giggled and he laughed, "Okay... (n/n)"

I playfully shoved him and he laughed even more. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)" he said still laughing, "I was going to ask if you wanted to go for a walk?". I thought for a bit, I did just come back from the lake and I still need to read the paper but why not? "Sure but as long as you don't call me (n/n)" I said and he nodded like a little kid. "Aye aye, Captain!" he said and we walked out the cabin hand in hand. I looked at my note quickly and saw a sketching of the Master Emerald's altar with writing at the bottom of the page.

3:55

What does that even mean, some kind of code or ratio? God Emerald you're becoming really confusing now. I shoved the piece of paper in my pocket and looked over at Sonic, he seemed like he was enjoying the sunshine and it was cute too watch. "So how's Mister Zommey been?" I teased and Sonic's eyes snapped open. "Really, you're getting revenge on me now?" He whined with a hand on his face. I laughed and kissed his cheek, "What do you want me to call you then?"

He smirked and hugged my waist, "How about your little blue-blue?". I giggled at him, "Are you sure?". He rested his head on my shoulder, I could feel his breath on my neck. "I've always wanted to hear you say it" he said seductively and kissed my neck. I blushed and smiled, "Okay"
"Okay what?" Sonic said and kissed again. I hugged him closer, "Okay... my little blue-blue".

I could feel the heat go straight to Sonic's cheeks and his heart beat fastened, he really must've liked that! I tried again, "My little blue-blue, what's wrong? You're very hot?". Sonic pulled away and smirked at me, "Am I now?" He growled seductively, making me smile, "Are you sure now?"

I nodded, "You are". We kissed and it felt awesome, our hearts beating at the same speed and ryhme; it felt beautiful to be honest, I'm glad I chose he's so cute and sweet.

Having fun, are we now?
That voice! 'Emerald?' I asked while Sonic pulled me in for another kiss. Did you get my message?
'Yeah I did'
Be ready at that time then, she's coming for you.
'Who's coming after me?'
You'll see...

And with that she was silent, I broke the kiss with Sonic and we both breathed for a bit. "I think we should head back now, it's getting dark now" I said and Sonic brought me in for another kiss. It was soft and passionate but also sweet as well. He pulled away, "I think we should"

We walked back and Sonic brought me straight upstairs. "S-Sonic, what are you?" I whispered with a huge blush on my face. Sonic the hedgehog had pushed me on to the bed in his room, locked the door and now he is on top of me. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N), but you're making me go crazy" with that said he smashed his lips down on mine.

"I love you..."