-23-

(A/N: I'm not really the type to write lemons so I'm sorry if I disappointed you but you can make up one if you want. I've heard what lemons are but it's really awkward writing one, for me that is >///< I'm sorry if you are disappointed!)

I woke up in Sonic's bed with him sleeping soundly next to me, I smiled at the sight. Now what did we do last night? I then blushed heavily at memory and pulled the blanket up more so that only my head was peeking out; That happened last night and I'm still naked? I guess my fur wasn't (f/c) anymore, it's probably bright red and I think Knuckles would get jealous because of it! I checked the time, 2:30 eh? I've plenty of time to go back to sleep, went did I wake up so early anyway?

I heard Sonic groan and rolled over to a happy sleepy Sonic awake. "Morning my little blue-blue" I whispered and he smiled, "Morning (n/n)..."
He pulled me close and I blushed even more, Sonic must've noticed it, "What's wrong?"
"Uh well uh... um, we kind of are still... em, naked?" I said with total embarrassment and looked away. Sonic looked down and quickly back up with his cheeks red as well, "Well um... You didn't get that wrong, did ya?" He laughed nervously and scratched his nose.

I got up and found my clothes on the floor, how am I going to get to my room without anyone seeing me like this? "Shit..." I sighed and flopped back down on the bed. Sonic chuckled and put a blanket over me, "I'll turn around if you want" Sonic said politely and I nodded which made him smile and turn around so he couldn't see me.

When I was done I kissed his cheek and he cuddled up to me. "Thanks for last night, by the way" Sonic said and I blushed. "Y-you're welcome" I said and buried my face in his chest. "(Y/N)? We need to go downstairs" Sonic said and he picked me up bridal style which took me by surprise.

"S-Sonic, they'll find out something happened last night!" I whispered-yelled and he laughed, "(Y/N), they won't see us in coming"
"Oh.... right" I completely forgot that Sonic was the fastest thing alive, how did I forget when it says so in his name?

3:15

I checked the time and saw it, can't believe it's the afternoon already; How long were we asleep? Actually when did we go to sleep, it was somewhere in the evening so that means...
"We overslept!" I screamed and Sonic covered his ears, "Oops, sorry"

"It's fine" Sonic said and helped me up, "So what's wrong with oversleeping?"
"W-wel you see, m-my boss wanted to talk to me and n-now oversleeping was a bad idea since I-I'm going to be l-late" I lied and quickly gave a peck on the cheek to Sonic, "See ya later!"

"Bye, (Y/N)" Sonic did look a little sad but I don't blame him. "I'll be back soon so don't worry!" I said and exited the room. Man what have I gotten myself into? I'm going to get into trouble soon for doing that! "Hey where are you off to in a hurry?" On my way to the door I bumped into Knuckles. "Oh uh... My boss wants to talk to me so y-yeah I gotta... go" I quickly said and bolted out of the door towards the forest.

Now where is the Master Emerald's altar, maybe to the left or to the right? As I was thinking someone landed on top of me and tied my hands together. "What the heck?!" I shouted and soon a hand covered my mouth very quickly. "If you scream one more time I swear woman, I will put you out" a muffled voice said. I looked up and saw the girl from yesterday except she was wearing a mask to cover her muzzle.

"Great" she sighed, "Looks like the dogs picked up your scent, wait ago for coming alone woman" she glared daggers at me and released her hand from my mouth. "How was I supposed to know that?" I hissed and tried to get rid of the rope on my wrists. "What, she didn't tell you?" The girl folded her arms and didn't bother helping me up.

I struggled to get up since the ground wasn't exactly flat, I heard a sigh from the girl and she approached me to give me a hand up, "You could've rolled down the slope to make getting up easier?"

"Am I bothered?" I shot back and she glared at me. "See? With that attitude I gotta hurt cha" as she was about to smack my face, a hand grabbed it before it made any contact with my muzzle. "Enough, Nickey, I didn't say you could harm her" another muffled voice said.

I opened one eye and saw those dark green eyes, who is she? Nickey snatched her wrist back and nodded, "Whatever you say, E.C". E.C, is that who she is? E.C looked over to me and we both examined each other; She looked kind of familiar to Emerald except I don't remember Emerald having her hair up with dark green makeup and some sort of outfit.

"(Y/N)?" She asked and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said and she repeated again, "(Y/N)? You're her, right?". Her voice sounded so serious and it was like venom dripped every word she spoke. I nodded and Nickey looked panicky, "E.C, they're here!".
"Nickey, there's no reason to panick. Just send us to where we need to go"

Nickey nodded and a bubble formed around us. I saw figures run up to us and bang against the bubble, what felt weird is that they were calling out my name. As Nickey was concentrating an orange figure threw something threw the bubble and it got E.C in the back of her neck; This angered her and she easily knocked them back with push of her hand like it was magic dust she was throwing away.

"Nickey now!" she yelled and soon we were in a metal-like base. "Mission accomplished once again" Nickey laughed.

Who are these people?