-17-

Me and Sonic thought it would be a good idea to not think about it for now and to just have fun, so here we are spinning around in the merry-go-round. Sonic was making us spin and I was trying to hold on while laughing, it was fun to Mrs around with him.

Now we're sitting down and telling each other jokes. "So in Soleanna there was this guy who was a scientist and he challenged me to see if I could count all the boxes he had. So I took it and broke the boxes by accident" I giggled at him, I guess even heroes can make funny mistakes too, "I went to see if that answered his question and he said "Well, did that help you?" I said no and then he said "Okay let's wait a while". So yeah that was a waste of time since I was meant to be saving the princess instead of counting boxes" Sonic said and he sighed.

"Is there by any chance the princess was called Elise?" I asked suddenly before I could stop myself, dang it what's wrong with me?
"Y-yeah and she was really kind, she didn't care about herself she cared about her people. That's something hard to find in people" Sonic looked at me and smiled, "But I found it in you, (Y/N), and I'm glad I did"

I smiled back with a bit of pink on my cheeks, he's really sweet.