-40- (SNEAK PEAK #2)

"See? She's come to see you" he said nervously as the child in the vent now calmed down and didn't move further away from him. She gasped when she saw her doll and reached out for it. "Do-do you wanna go home?" He began again but gave up trying to persuade her.

He grabbed her wrist and tried to forcefully pull her out, "Please don't fight!". She screamed and pulled back only to make him fall down as she slipped down the vent into the fire.
The force made the him remember who the girl really was. Her doll layed in front of him as he picked it up.

"I remember" he said as a flash of the girls face appeared, "All of it". Multiple images of the girl flashed and showed her growing up. "That poor child..." He whispered but soon saw the grow up version of the girl.

"She wasn't yours, Makato, I wasn't" she spat as he stood up in shock. 'No, no, no. This isn't right' he thought as she glared at him with her dragon green eyes. "But yet you had to have me. And when the guilt was too much" she continued and two other figures appeared before him.

"You turned to us to solve your problem" the man began as his twin continued, "To provide a place where you can forget and where Emerald wasn't even real".

"Makato was a man to never own up to his errors, was he sister?".

"Never comfortable with the choices he made and always seeking someone else's life to claim as his own..."

Everything went quiet and the man raised the doll which she soon took off of him in misery. "E-Emerald, child..... I am so sorry" he began as he now knew what he had done. She frowned at him in disgust and glared even more. "No you're not, but you're about to be" she hissed silently to him as he hand turned into a montorous spikey hand; she soon stabbed him fright in the stomach and twisted as he cried in pain. She watched him suffer as his blood splatted on her face and stained her clothes.

"Goodbye" she whispered with pure hatred as she walked over his dead body, "..... Father"