Teaser

It's drivin' me out of my mind!
That's why it's HARD for me to find
Can't get it out of my head!
Miss her, kiss her, love her
(Wrong move you're dead!)

That girl is POISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON...
Never trust a big butt and smile
That girl is POISOOOOOOOOOOOOOON...

I am what I am. I speak what I what speak. I mean what I say and I don't give a flying f**k if  it hurts you. Some say I am bitter, some say I am a sweetheart. Others fear me down to their souls and it burns in their hearts. What does this all mean you say? Well just know that what I want is what I get. PERIOD!!! If I want that piece of property then it's mine. If I want that car you are driving I will have it by the end of the day. I am a woman with connections. AND YES I SAID WOMAN. I am the HBIC when it comes to things that I own and want. Like that sexy piece of milk chocolate over there.

His name is Tremaine Neverson and I plan to make him mine. I know everything about him that there is possibly to know. How do I know all of this? I am one of the top b***hes in this state and I have people that keep tabs on him. I got information so good that I know when this man is sleep, eating, or taking a piss. Call me stalkerish if you want, but I just like to keep a close eye on my property. Right now he is a "potential investment" and nothing more. He doesn't know who I am, because everytime I try to approach him that trifling, bougie a** girlfriend of his f**ks it up. Don't worry though, because he is going to be mines sooner than later. His daddy owes me money which is way past due and his step-mom doesn't give two s**ts about him so when I get ready to collect I know that they will use him as collateral. So until then I am just going to sit back and stack my paper and prepare my crew as I continue to live the good life. My name you ask? Most people just call me.....POISON!!!