Lunch With My Man

Aaliyah: are you enjoying yourself baby?

Trey: yes I am.

Aaliyah: I'm glad you are.

I went back to watching the movie and around halfway through the movie I got cold. Damn, I should've brought a jacket. I wrapped my arms around myself and cuddled even closer to Trey.

Trey: you cold baby?

I nodded at him. He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. When I blushed at his gesture he just smiled at me.

Trey: better babe?

Aaliyah: yes baby.

I pecked his cheek and went back to watching the movie. About another ten minutes into the movie, I caught Trey looking at me. When I turned around to face him, he pressed his lips against mine. At first I was caught off guard but I soon went with the flow and started to kiss him back. Damn this boy's lips are so damn soft. I let out a soft moan in his mouth as he pulls me closer to him. When I pulled away to take a breath, I bit down on his lip and peck them one more time.

Trey: don't start something in here girl.

I raised my eyebrow at him but an evil looking smirk came to my face when I thought about what I wanted to do next.

Trey: baby, why are you looking like that?

Aaliyah: no reason.

Before he could say anything else, I unzipped his jeans pulled his dick out through the hole of his boxers and his jeans. I licked my lips and lowered my mouth down on it as he threw his head back.

Trey: baby you going to get us in trouble.

Aaliyah: hmmmm. *sends vibrations to his dick*

Trey: *whispers*shitttt

Aaliyah: *pulls it out of my mouth and licks the tip with my tongue* Trey....look at me when I please you.

I started to suck his head as his eyes opened.

Aaliyah: good boy. *deep throats him8

Trey gripped the hell out of the cup holders on each side of his chair. I got his dick nice and wet before I stopped deep throating him and started to suck him hard and slow. His breathing got short and fast as I used my other hand to massage his balls.

Trey: baby...I'm about to....you have to stop.....

Aaliyah: mhmmm *sends vibrations to his dick*

Trey: shiiiiittttt!!!!

Good thing the movie got loud right when he decided to yell. I swallowed his sperm and pulled a napkin out my purse to wipe my mouth. I put "him" back in his boxers and zipped his pants back up. I told him I was going to the bathroom to clean up and I got up leaving him there weak at the moment.

In The Ladies' room
I walked into the ladies' room and first pulled out my little bottle of traveling mouthwash and gargled with it. When I did that, I started to wash my hands. When I was going for the paper towels, I saw Lauren come out one stall and her cousin Draya out the other one. I felt my eyes go black but I tried to keep calm.

Draya: well looka here cuzzo. It's the replacement bitch.

Lauren: she's not my replacement cuzzo. She's just babysitting him until I get what I want from Trey's daddy and then I come back for Trey.

I couldn't help but to laugh at these funny hoes. The only way she'll get Trey back is over my dead body.

Aaliyah: bitterness doesn't suit you well Lauren. Well neither does dignity but hey at least you have good knees right.

She shot me a death glare and I shot her one back. She shouldn't try to me right now.

Lauren: you better watch you back bitch.

Aaliyah: mhmmm hoe. I'm not afraid of you or your wanna be celebrity cousin over there, but I do know that if you so much as come near what mines then you'll be wishing you were six feet under. By the way, tell your mom I said hi. I mean I would hate for her shop that she loves so dearly to burn down. I mean the building is pretty old right.

Draya held her back as she tried to charge at me as I laughed.

Lauren: BITCH YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY MOM AND HER SHOP.

Aaliyah: stay away from Trey or I'll even go deeper than that. I mean I would hate for Trey to find out that you got an abortion because his dad paid for it. Tsk Tsk, I would hate for him to find out that you killed his future little brother or sister.

I face went completely blank.

Aaliyah: hoe, I am the head bitch in charge. I know every damn thing. So I suggest you stay away from him. HE'S MINE!!!

I gave myself a once over in the mirror before I turned back towards the two of them.

Aaliyah: now if you excuse me, I have to get back to MY MAN!!!

I gave them a smile before walking out the ladies' room.

Back with Trey...
I got back to see Trey looking at the movie but I could tell his mind was somewhere else.

Aaliyah: did you miss me while I was gone?

Trey: .......how far along was she?

I looked at him and sighed.

Aaliyah: how did you find out?

Trey: next time don't let your phone call me while it's in your purse. You hit the speaker button too because I heard everything that was said.

Aaliyah: Trey I'm so sorry.

Trey: how far along was she?

Aaliyah: six weeks.

I watched him shake his head and let the tears fall.

Trey: would you ever have told me?

Aaliyah: yes I would've. I was going to do it tonight when you got back from studying with Maliah.

Trey: I don't know what to think anymore. Did she even love me? Or was I just there for show?

I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes.

Aaliyah: forget her baby. I promise you I'm going to be the best girlfriend you'll ever have. Because unlike that hoe, I'm a woman and I know how to treat a man.

I kissed his lips softly as I rubbed the back of his neck. I pulled away and laid my head on his shoulder.

It's bitches like Lauren that make it hard for really women like me, but oh don't worry. That ass belongs to me. It's only a matter of time before she tries something and when she does....THAT ASS IS GRASS. BELEE DAT!!!