Dead to Me

Trey's Pov

I held Liyah's head in my lap as she laid on the couch. She fainted after seeing her dad. And yes he really is alive. I'll have to let him explain it to y'all. Hold on Liyah is coming to.

Liyah: *slowly opens eyes* ooooh my head.

Trey: you okay baby. I thought I would have to take you to the ER.

Liyah: I'm fine baby. I had the funniest dream. I dreamed that- *looks up to see her dad on the other end of the couch then she screams.*

Dad: well, not what I expected but I'll take that.

Her mom came out bringing him a beer and I watched as he drunk it. Liyah holds her the exact same way as he does.

Liyah: Daddy......*tears began to fall* I thought you were dead.

Brian: who are you telling. We watched them lower your casket in the ground and everything.

Mama: Phil, you have explaining to do. For ALL of US!!!

The look she gave him said it all. She was happy and pissed at the same time.

Dad: well, the day I got released I got word that Blair was going to have me killed so I wore a bulletproof vest with pouches of fake blood and food coloring under it to make it look like I was really bleeding. So when the bullets penetrated it would look surreal. Of course, Blair took it like a fool. He blackmailed me and told me I leave you and the kids or he would expose me. I told him to screw his self and leave town if he knew what was good for himself. However, he still had enough dirt on me to send me back to prison for life. So I faked my death. The body in casket was a wax figure. Blair wants this empire but I refuse to let him take it away.

We all sat in silence as Liyah's sat up and looked at him searching his face. She started pushed him away and tried to walk off but he wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't go anywhere.

Liyah: *screams* Let me go!!!! ALL THIS TIME!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN HIDING LIKE A COWARD!!! WE ARE HAUGHTONS WE DON'T RUN AND HIDE. WE STAND AND FIGHT!!!! YOU LEFT US AND WE JUST ARE COMING TO TERMS WITH YOU BEING GONE AND NOW YOU POP UP OUT OF NOWHERE EXPECTING EVERYWHERE TO GO BACK!!! LET ME GO!!!!

*he turned her around to show her face was full of tears. My baby was more hurt than angry. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she cried into his chest as he rubbed her back*

Liyah: I thought I lost you daddy!!! I went to sleep so many nights crying out for you!!! I felt a part of me die when you died.

Dad: shhh....I'm here now babygirl. I don't plan on going anywhere now. Well not unless your mama takes me out of course because I can feel her burning a hole through my back.

We all laughed as Mama hit up against his head. He wiped Liyah's tears away and smiled.

Dad: so....I came in on the part of you being pregnant? Is that right princess?

She blushed and looked back up at him. I stood up and walked over to him.

Trey: Mr. Haughton.

He turned around and looked at me. I held my hand out and he shook it.

Trey: Tremaine Neverson.

Dad: April's boy???? Son, you better give me a hug. * We all laughed as we hugged* I remember when you and Liyah ran around her playing cops and robbers.

Trey: yeah, she was bossy back then too.

She mushed me in my head as I laughed.

Dad: so you're the one who my daughter was telling me about when she visited me at my "grave site?"

Liyah: you were there.

Dad: every time you had a race. And didn't I tell you not to stop singing or believing in true love Aaliyah?

She held her head down and nodded.

Dad: Well I can see you're in love so I believe you did one of the things I told you to do. What about your singing? Yo always sung with your mother.

Liyah: I'm starting my music career daddy. *looks up at him* I got a manager.

Dad: who?

Liyah: *smiles* Uncle Luke.

Dad: Lol, well I don't have to worry about anybody taking advantage of you.

Liyah: Daddy, ummm did you know about....Ace and my little girl?

Dad: *sighs and nods his head*

Liyah: I know you told me to stay awya but he was there to comfort me when you went away. I should've listened to you. I'm sorry daddy.

Dad: It's okay babygirl. Just try listening to me from here on out. Now enough about the past. Let's make some good memories. How about we eat some of your mama's glazed ham. I'm so hungry I can eat a whole horse.

Syriah: A whole horse?

He kneeled down to her height and smiled at her.

Dad: it means I'm really hungry sweetie pie.

Syriah: ohhhh. Okay. Granddaddy, can you sit by me and Julian?

He gave her a big smile.

Dad: of course sweetheart.

She grabbed his hand and walked into the dining room with him as I wrapped my arms around Liyah's stomach.

Trey: you here that little one. Your grandpa is back so you are going to be one tough baby.

Liyah: yeah you are. *laughs as I kiss her neck*

Nicki: aye, come on you two. You already got one bun in the oven.

We both laughed and walked off to the dining room to enjoy making memories with our family.

Fast Forward seven months....

I was excited to get back home with Liyah because I missed her so much. You see right about I graduated I got picked up by a record company and I have been out of California these past two months promoting my upcoming album but I'm coming home to see my babies. I missed her and him. Yeah that's right....we're having a boy. I was so happy when the doctor told us it was a boy. Lol, you should see Liyah now. Her stomach is so round but it's so sexy on her. I told her I was going to be home at three but I was running twenty minutes late because I had to pick up her gift I had gotten her. When I pulled up to the house, I saw Teyana running out the house with her head bleeding. THE HELL!!!

Teyana: TREY!!! CALL THE POLICE!!! THEY TOOK AALIYAH!!! THEY KIDNAPPED HER!!!!

Trey: WHO?

Teyana: NEVERSON AND ACE!!!! MALIAH WAS DRIVING!!!

I told her to sit down as I called the police, an ambulance for her and the crew. I'm done with this. Blair Neverson is as good as dead to me!!!!