I Don't Trust Her

Trey's POV

I was sitting in class waiting for one o'clock to hit because I was starving and ready to have lunch. My car that Poison got for me had a flat this morning so she dropped me off and said she was going to have it ready for me to drive when I was done with classes. I felt my stomach growl and the guy next to me gave me a weird look. I didn't have time for breakfast because I was running late this morning. Remember when Aaliyah said she was going to reward me for passing her "test?" Well she did that and plenty; her head game is one of a kind. I'm getting hard just thinking about her slurping me dick up and down.

Professor: alright, that is all we'll go over today. Remember that Friday we'll have our second exam so study over everything we've covered after the first exam. So that will be chapters 5-11. Class is dismissed.

I grabbed my bag, my phone, and walked out the classroom. I was halfway to the parking lot when I heard my name being called.

Voice: Trey!!! Trey!!! TREY WAIT UP!!!

I turned to see coming up to me out of breath.

Maliah *breathing hard*: I tried to catch up with you in class but you ran out of there so fast I couldn't catch you.

Trey: my bad Maliah. So what's up?

She smiled at me and begin walking towards her car as I walked beside her.

Maliah: I was wondering if you could help me study for this second exam because the first exam didn't go too good for me.

Trey: Uhhh sure, what do you have problems with the most.

Maliah: Chapter nine.

Trey: okay cool, umm I can meet you at the library later on today and tomorrow evening if you don't have anything planned.

Maliah: no I don't have anything planned.

She tripped over something but I caught her before she could hit the ground. When I pulled her back up, she stared into my eyes and smiled while I let her go and started to help her pick up the papers she dropped. She squatted down and started to grab some as our hands touched for a few seconds. I reached back and stood straight up handing her the papers.

Maliah: thanks Trey, I-

No sooner than she could finish the sentence, Aaliyah pulled up in my car and stopping a few inches from us. Maliah tucked her hair behind her ear and looked away as Aaliyah got out looking . I saw that she had her hair dyed back black. I love it that way. She came over and kissed me like she hadn't seen me in years. She pulled away leaving me smiling at her and what she was trying to do. She looked at Maliah and put on a fake smile.

Trey: umm, Maliah this is my girlfriend Aaliyah. Aaliyah this is my classmate Maliah.

Aaliyah shook her hand and continued to fake smile.

Maliah: it's nice to meet you Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: the same to you Maliah. Did I say it correctly?

Maliah: yes you did. I was just asking your boyfriend here if he could help me study for this upcoming exam. He has like probably the highest average in whole class.