Have you Ever Played

Nicki's POV
I was in the room watching Poison pace back and forth mad as hell. Toya just told her that Lauren said she was going to get Trey back from Poison. Wrong move. Never try to take what is Poison's. She is going to fuck that bitch up and I want first dibs on her trifling cousin Draya because the bitch tried to get at Chris when we first got together. He told me what was up and I confronted her. You know that bitch laughed in my face and said yeah it was true. HOES THESE DAYS!!! Now come to find out her other cousin Kandace is Wiz's ex-girlfriend. I guess he failed to tell Tae that because she is just as hot as Poison.

Nicki: okay let's handle this some other time because I don't know about all of you, but I am going to enjoy some barbeque and chill with the crew.

Toya: she's right yall. FUCK THESE HOES!!! Let's have a good time. I mean tomorrow we'll all be back in our own homes so let's get fucked up today.

Tae: I guess you're right. I could always bust Wiz's ass tomorrow.

Poison: okay then it's settle. We'll just enjoy today and handle the other shit tomorrow. Now I need some encouragement, because I feel like I am the one who needs the cold shower sometimes. Trey is going to make me rape him.

Nicki: he's going to do the same to you. We all seen you two about to suck each other's face in the parking lot.

Poison: the longest I have gone without sex is two months and that's only because I was working in Cuba.

Toya: well you better control yourself.

Poison: I know when I want our first time to be but that's a little under three months away and I don't think I can do it. Especially if we sleep in the same bed.

Tae: you better get you a vibrator.

Poison: I want the real thing. A vibrator can only go so far.

Nicki: that is true.

Toya: I guess you better get a better vibrator.

Poison: FUCK!!! I need dick.

Tae: and good dick might I add.

Nicki: because what you been getting hasn't been hitting on shit.

Toya: got you mean and shit. I will be glad when Trey beats your shit out the frame though.

Poison: you heifers can suck on a grenade.

Nicki: you need to suck on something.

Poison: oh believe me boo boo, I already have and it was good too.

(I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.)

Nicki: and when was this Ms. Thang?

(She smirked.)

Poison: this morning before we went shopping.

Toya: aww shit, Poison gave some head.

Tae: that's why your ass was happy and shit.

Nicki: bitches suck some dick and don't know how to act.

Poison: lol, fuck yall.

Nicki: nope, now if we were Trey than that would be a different story.

Poison: anyways, this nigga "tried" to break my bank but yall know me.

Toya: he don't know we are a part of that rich gang.

Tae: we wipe our asses with hundred dollar bills.

Nicki: lol, I can't with you two.

Poison: now anyways, Nicki did you break Chris.