The Underground

Trey's POV

So I'm sitting ins Maliah's car thinking we're going to the library to study for this exam when in reality she has me at this underground car show, race, or whatever you call it. I'm so out of place because people just keep staring at me. One passes by me and winks before joining some clique across from me and Maliah.

Maliah: Trey there is somebody I want you to meet. Come on.

She grabbed my hand and took me to some .

Maliah: Trey this is Antoine...Antoine this is..

Antoine: Trey Neverson...what man it's been that long that you don't remember your old running partner?

I looked at him confused as he nodded.

Antoine: remember back in fifth grade I helped you sneak out to recess and we both ended up in detention for two weeks.

I looked at him and started to laugh as we dapped each other.

Trey: what up bruh. It's been what? Six years since we last kicked it.

Antoine: yeah well after you left the hood shit wasn't the same. So what you been up to man?

Trey: shit, nothing man just staying out of trouble and going to school.

Maliah: Trey knows alot about engineering Antoine.

Antoine: is that right man? That's wassup. Well man maybe you should hit me up sometimes. Where you living at?

Right when I was about to answer that I heard the sound of bikes coming through and we all turned to see three bikes pull up. Wait a minute I know one of those bikes. THAT'S POISON'S BIKE.

Sure enough she pulled off her helmet and revealed .

Poison: WHERE MY BAD BITCHES AT????

Nicki: Bitch you stole that from me. That's my shit.

Poison: anyways, are we ready to kick some ass or what?

Crew: HELL YEA!!!!

I wanted to walk over to the crew so bad but I'm thinking that if I do shit will get real. I was blown out my thoughts when the girl from earlier switched her way over to . I met him a couple of times and he seems like a cool dude. Anyways, she was all up in his face trying to get him to come over towards the opposite but he wasn't having that or Nicki for that matter.

Nicki: bitch take your hoeish ass on. He don't wantchu.

Girl: I wasn't talking to you was I Barbie bitch?

I watched as Chris held Nicki back from almost lunging for her ass.

Nicki: Rita stay fuck away from SB...or Imma have something for that ass.

Rita: bitch you ain't going to do...

Girl: Aye bitch back the fuck off from my bestie before I catch a case from stomping yo ass in the ground.

Rita: bitch who the fuck are you?

Girl: the name is ; now like I said. BACK THE FUCK OFF BEFORE I STOMP YOU IN THE GROUND.