Train Him

Poison's POV

I love the way Trey looked as he slept. It took everything in my being not to rip his boxers off. I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to take his virginity and I will. I will take his virginity when the time is right, because tonight he is not ready. When he gets ready to give me his v-card, I am determine to break him in half, but first I have to train him. I mean I know deep down in him, there is a freak, but I want him to unleash it hisself and not me do it for him. I want a man to beat it up so bad that he puts me to sleep and I know Trey is not at that point yet. But don't worry, he'll learn soon. Especially when I do things like this. I moved the two pillows between us on my side as I scooted closer to him. I ran my finger down his chest slowly as he slept peacefully. I smirked when I got to his abs he stirred a little. I slowly put my whole hand over the top of his boxers as he stirred again. I slowly slipped my hand in his boxers and grabbed "him."

Trey: Mmmmm

(I leaned forward and kissed him while my left hand kept stroking his dick. His eyes shot open but slowly closed as I continued to tongue him down while my hand gave him pleasure downstairs. My tongue wrestled with his and so far I was winning because he kept moaning in my mouth. I pulled away to let him breathe for a minute but kept stroking him at the same time.)

Trey: Mmmmm Poison.

Poison: it's Aaliyah baby. Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon.

Trey: you trying to start something girl?

Poison: no I'm trying to start something. I am just pleasing my man.

(He was going to say something but I kissed him again and began to stroke him harder. He groaned in my mouth again and that turned me on so I stroked him faster and harder. I could feel him swelling in my hand. Time to begin my first training lesson. I stopped kissing him and looked at him as he bit his lips.)

Poison: Tremaine, baby, are you about to cum?

Trey: yyyyyeeees.

Poison: no you're not. You don't cum until I tell you to, so hold that shit Tremaine.

(I stroked him harder as he groaned louder.)

Trey: come on Aaliyah.

Poison: what did I say? Hold that shit longer.

(I was teaching him at the same time pleasing him even further.)

Trey: Ahh Shit!!!

(I stroked him faster as he opened his eyes looking at me.)

Poison: you still ready to let off baby?

(He nodded, but I wanted words so I stroked him harder as he groaned.)

Poison: I didn't hear you babe.

Trey: yes.....baby.

Poison: let that shit go then Tremaine.

Trey: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Like on point, he came in my hand. I pulled my hand out of his boxers and let him catch his breath while I went into the bathroom to wash my hands. When I came back he was coming into the bathroom to clean hisself off and change boxers. I laid back in the bed and put the two pillows back. He came back into the bedroom and got back into the bed. I clapped my hands and turned back off the lights I

fell asleep to the sound of his snores.)

Contd. Next Morning.

The best way to wake your man up is so simple.....HEAD!!! I like to put a twist on my wake plan, so I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some ice, and some altoids. I went back upstairs to the bedroom, locked the door, and laid everything on the table on my side. I pulled the sheets back that Trey was wrapped in and gently pulled his boxers down to his ankles. I reached over and opened the pop rocks, grabbed an altoid, and an ice cube. I put all of them into my mouth and lower my mouth onto his dick. He shot up but I pushed him back down as I started to suck his head slow and hard.

Trey: shhhittt....baby what are y-y-you trying to d-d—do to me?

Poison: train you baby.

(That was the last words I said before I deep throated half of him in mouth. He groaned loud as I sucked him off making his dick glisten with my spit. I took it out and spit on it before I took him back into my mouth. I stroked him as I sucked him making him cuss under his breath. The ice had melted so I reached over and grabbed another ice cube along with an altoid. I put him back into my mouth as he jumped again. Lol, this boy is something else. I sucked him harder and faster like I was slurping on an ice cream cone. I love the faces he made while I gave him head because they are such a turn on. I sucked him until he was hard and I stopped. He looked at me with

pleading eyes as I got up.)

Trey: you not going to leave me like this are you?

Poison: get showered and get dressed. We got some shopping to do. Oh and if I were you, I would take a cold shower for that.

(I smiled as I walked out the bedroom and downstairs. I waited until I heard the shower running. I went back upstairs, got undress and got into the shower with him. Now to finish giving him some of this bomb head. I squatted and finish sucking him off as he didn't have shit to grip. Haha nowhere to run, that's why I wanted to finish this in the shower. I bobbed my head on his dick harder and faster as he yelled my name. One....two....)

Trey: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIttTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

(....three. I swallowed his sperm, got out and brushed my teeth before I jumped back into the shower with him. He was still weak at the knees from what I did to him, but he regain his composure and started to wash himself. I washed myself and got out before him. I laid out his clothes and mine. I decided to leave my hair wet and curly so I started to get ready. Trey walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was still tempting but I controlled myself as I sprayed on my perfume.)

Trey: when?

Poison: when what?

Trey: when are you going to take my v-card because the suspense is killing me.

Poison: you've been a virgin for over twenty something years. So waiting a little bit longer won't hurt.

Trey: Aaliyah, you're killing me over here.

Poison: you and "him" will get to play sooner or later. I want you to be ready to handle me because I am going to tell you now. I am going to have you addicted to me.

Trey: yeah right.

Poison: think it's a game Trey. I always keep my word and my word is I am going to make you addicted to me. Now get dress so we can go shopping.

(I walked over and kissed his lips.)

Poison: by the way, if your ex comes near you. Let me know.

Trey: why?

Poison: I am territorial Trey. I don't like when another bitch fucks with what's mine and your mine. Now get dress.

Trey: you not going to feed me baby?

Poison: we'll eat at Ihop before we shop baby.

(I walked out the room and downstairs to wait for him to get ready.)