The Truth

Liyah's POV

One step forward just to be knocked ten steps back. Here we are sitting in Dr. C's office waiting for her to get here so our session can begin. I sat with my arms crossed my white t-shirt along with me facing away from Trey while he sat with his arms crossed staring into space.

Trey: you overacted you that? *my head whipped into his direction*

Liyah: I overacted?! After everything I told you about me and you don't tell me that the one thing that makes you who you are today and you still didn't tell me...but I'm overacting right? All I did was walk out the room, went downstairs to punch the bag, and when I came back upstairs you're the one who threw shade at me.

Trey: because you kept giving me attitude about the situation man.

Liyah: whatever Tremaine. You're a piece of work. You know that?

Trey: the same goes for you sweetheart.

Liyah: *mumbles* asshole.

Trey: Speak up! Don't mumble shit like a coward.

Liyah: don't confuse me with your father Tremaine.

Trey: man whatever. At least my father was is still around...

There was a silence in the air as I let his words play over in my head. Did he really just say that? *eyes turn black*

Poison: YOU KNOW WHAT...FUCK YOU AND THIS DAMN THERAPY!!! GO ROT IN HELL LIKE THAT BITCH ASS PUSSY NIGGA SPERM DONOR OF YOURS.

I got up to leave on to come face-to-face with Dr. C who was scribbling something down in the pad. She looked at me with a smile but it fell once she seen the expression on my face.

Dr.C: Liyah, what-

Poison: SHE'S NOT HERE RIGHT NOW...ASK JACKASS OVER THERE ABOUT THAT.

With that I walked out of her office and towards the elevator to leave.

Trey's POV

Yeah I know I really said some fucked up shit but she kept pushing my buttons so I hit her where it hurts. Who am I kidding, I sound just like Poison. Her ways are rubbing off on me. I rubbed my hands over my face before looking up to see Dr. C looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

Dr.C: I'm two minutes late and you guys managed to get into a heated argument about....?

Trey*sighs: we've been arguing for the past three days. It's just I left out something about my past that I should've told her.

Dr. C sits down on her desk and crosses her legs.

Dr. C: tell me about it.

Trey: there was this woman before Lauren. Her name was Helen. She was one of my backup dancers in my videos. We were together a year. I felt like I was in love with her. Her name was Helen by the way. Anyways, she held my heart like no other woman could at that time. Well one night, I went to this club with my homeboy, Drake. He went off with some other chick he knew and I sat at the bar drinking when this woman named Eva approached me. She was interested in me but I made it clear to her that I had a woman. Anyways, Drake came over to me saying he was leaving with the girl he ran off to. Eva said she would bring me home. I was like cool since I knew nothing was going to happen between us because I'm a very faithful man. All I know is the next morning I woke up with a horrible headache, naked and Helen was about to go in on Eva who was half naked herself. I tried to explain to Helen about the situation but she wasn't trying to hear anything I was trying to say. She broke up with me, left, and Evan ran that whole "well since she's gone now we can talk about us." I've never wanted to hit a female so bad in my entire life like I did at the very moment but my mama raised me better than that. Like I was saying, come to find out she gave me a roofie and tried to sleep with me.