Let Me Explain

P.S. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT AALIYAH'S POV IS USED....

Aaliyah's POV

I am aggravated that my trip took longer than I expected. I ended up spending a week and a half in Florida and two weeks in Texas. My plans in Cuba took a month itself and I spent another....you know what just know I just flew in today, which means I had to get my , , and in one day. Pissed is more of how I am feeling and on top of that I am hornier that all outdoors. Seeing those beautiful specimens in Florida was tempting but I am faithful to my baby Tremaine so I got myself a vibrator, but that can only do so much. I walked in the house with my bags to see it quiet. I looked on the coffee table to see a note left.

Dear Aaliyah,

I took Trey to get ready with the guys. We'll meet you at the dinner party so don't be late. You know your Mama don't play that shit lol.

Kisses and hugs from your favorite cuzzo,
Onika.

P.S. I picked up your dress and it's hanging up in your bedroom along with your shoes. NOW HURRY UP AND GET READY!!! MUAH!!!

Aaliyah: gotta love that girl lol.

(I walked upstairs with my bags and went into the bedroom. I went into the closet to see the and ready for me.)

Aaliyah: I can't wait to see my baby. I got two boxes of condoms waiting for him when we get home. *sings* Tonight is the nighhhttt. When you, make me woman.

(phone rings)

Aaliyah: hello

Toya: bitch where you at?

Aaliyah: hello to you too. How was my trip? It was fine thanks for asking.

Toya: Aaliyah you got thirty minutes to get here before your Mom starts the welcome speech.

Aaliyah: okay then, I'll be on time.

Toya: okay bye trick.

Aaliyah: bye Toya.

*hangs up phone*

(I got up and got ready, sprayed my perfume on, gave myself one more look before grabbing my clutch, keys, and phone. I walked downstairs, turned on the security alarm, and walked out to my third . I got in, buckled up, and drove to the dinner party. All I could think about was my baby Tremaine. I've been waiting three weeks for this night. Why is this night so special you ask....well let me give you a flashback.)

Flashback

Twenty years ago........

Five year old just got dropped off at school by her father. It's her first day and she's scared. She holds her backpack close to her as she looks around the classroom at the other kids playing. She sits down at the desk with her name on it and just looks at everyone else. Someone covers her eyes and whispers in her ear.

Voice: guess who?

Aaliyah: I don't know....umm.....

Onika: how did you know it was me.

Aaliyah: I just did.