POISON VS TRIGGA

Poison's POV

Have you ever been so horny that you said fuck dinner and get straight to sexing? Well that is what is happening tonight because Tremaine saw how I was and nearly tore my dress off. Well it happened like this....

*Flashback*

I pushed Tremaine up against the wall as our tongues wrestled with one another. I pulled away from him and started sucking on his neck. I'm going to give this man so many marks. He grabbed my ass and smacked it as I pulled away from his neck and moaned. The first time we had sex I let him take control but please believe that Poison is going to dominate this time.

Trey: you going to make those faces like you do baby? The ones you make when I eat it.

Dammit he made me wet just thinking about it.

Poison: Screw the foreplay. I need the dick NOW!!!

I ripped his shirt down the middle exposing his chiseled chest and abs. In one sweep I unbuckled his belt and threw it across the room. Within seconds he was standing in front of me with nothing but his birthday suit. I had him to unzip my dress and it fell to the floor exposing me in nothing but my bra. I decided to skip wearing panties. ;-)

Poison: now...first things first. I need to bring Trigga out.

I pushed him on the bed and him to it.

Poison: now time to expose my rules.

I went to my small closet and pulled out my where I had written down my rules.

Poison: rule number one Tremaine....No touching unless Poison permits it. Rule number two... State the rule out Loud if you break it. Rule number three...When Poison tells you to cum...you better cum right then and there. Rule number four....no holding in your moans, groans, or screams. Rule number five...speak with your mouth and not your head. And rule number six....Poison is in control right now...not Aaliyah. Got it?

He nodded his head. Already breaking rules I see. I went into my bag and pulled out my whip. I crack the whip against his legs as he yelped out in pain.

Trey: OWWWW!!!

Poison: state the rules Tremaine.

Trey: Rule number five, speak with your mouth not your head.

Poison: good boy Tremaine. Now say it in Spanish.

Trey: what the hell-

*cracks the whip against his legs again*

Trey: Regla número cinco, habla con tu boca que no con la cabeza. (Rule number five, speak with your mouth not your head.).

Poison: You will learn to obey my rules Tremaine. Now to set up my sweet torture.

His eyes bucked realizing what I meant. I chuckled as I pulled out the bowl full of and ice breakers.

Trey: you not about to do that to me Aaliyah.

I picked up my whip again and this time cracked it against his chest.