Give Me A Chance

Chris's POV

Today was the day we all are going shopping, and I am ready to spend some dough on Nicki. I mean I just want to feel needed and not just for sex. So today I am going to spend as much as I can on Nicki. I watched as Poison came downstairs dressed and ready to go. She told us earlier that we were all driving our separate cars. Nicki, Toya, and Tae all came down the stairs talking about some shit. I looked at my phone to see it was nine thirty and I was hungry as a motherfucka. I grabbed my keys and stood up while Nicki grabbed her purse, phone, and keys.

Chris: We'll meet yall at the mall, but first I need some food. So we'll probably hit up Ihop or Denny's.

Poison: if you're going to Ihop, Trey and I will meet you there.

Jay: you know me and Toya going to be in Ihop because that's our second home.

Wiz: I feel like I can eat a horse.

Tae: that's because your ass smoke all that shit Lola gave your ass. We'll follow yall to Ihop. Come on Wiz and I am driving because you are not going to kill me with your high ass.

(I nodded my head as Nicki and I left for Ihop. Nicki was looking too. I watched her as she walked in front of me.)

Nicki: Does my ass look good in these pants baby?

Chris: baby your ass looks amazing in those pants.

Nicki: haha, boy bring yourself on.

Chris: you think you can handle my stick shift baby?

(She came up to me and looked at me seductively. She stood on her tip toe and whispered in my ear with sexiness dripping from her voice.)

Nicki: I already worked your stick shift baby and I think it can attest to that. It also probably thinks I am a good driver.

Chris: make me lay you down in the backseat Nicki.

Nicki: Hahaha, Chris let's go because I am starved.

Chris: I am hungry too, but I don't want Ihop.

(She looked at me with smirk. Maybe we'll be just a little late to Ihop.)

Wiz's Pov

Here I am up in Ihop smashing some while Tae looked at me like the WTH. I don't know why she looking like that because she know I can eat.

Tae: Wiz baby slow down, it's not going anywhere. I even wonder sometimes how you can eat like that.

Wiz *mouth full of food*: it's just I am hungry Tae. I smoked that bag of weed Lola gave me and that shit got me hungry than a motherfucka.

Tae: Lol, bae you eat like this even before you smoke weed. You just can eat.

Wiz: I know I can eat, but you just keep me well fed that's all.

(She rolled her eyes at me as I laughed. Baby girl just don't know what she do to me. We've been riding for each other for four years and she still down for a nigga like four flat tires. I love her more than anything and I know she feels the same way. I watch a young couple walk by with their kid and I was thinking that's what I want. I want the wife with a house full of kids type of thing. Tae said she just want three kids but if she keep a nigga happy like she do than she might have more than that.)