Getting to Know the Crew

Nicki's POV

We finished about one third of the work on the car today so Poison decided to let us go early today. Lol, d**k on your mind will make you do that sometimes. I am not sweating her though because I know that she has wanted Trey for a while now and like she says. She always gets what she wants. You see my cousin has been through a lot of s**t and some well most is the reason she is the way she is. She used to be so loving and caring but that all changed after my uncle was killed. Now unc wasn't perfect but he did what he had to do to provide for his family. May he rest in peace. Liyah took over the empire but she switched the product from drugs to cars. She refused to sell the s**t that got Unc killed. She's something else but that's my cousin and I love her though. I moved to Cali after my music career took off and I have been helping Poison on the side. Hey money is money. I looked over at Chris as he drove us home. Chris and I have been going strong for five years. I can truly say I love this man.

Nicki: What do you want me to cook tonight baby?

Chris: I have a taste for some Chicken Parmesan.

Nicki: okay then. I'll cook that tonight. What about dessert?

(He looked at me devilishly. I playfully rolled my eyes at him as he laughed)

Nicki: you're such a freak Chris.

Chris: thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. Besides, you weren't saying that when I had your ass bent over the car earlier today or when I ate you out in the backseat of the car.

Nicki (blushes): shut up Chris.

Chris: I will when you make me.

Nicki: Ugh!!! That's damn near impossible.

Chris: I know.

(I leaned over and punched him in the arm and rolled my eyes at him. We pulled up at our house.)

Chris: I am in need of a massage.

Nicki: hire somebody to give you one.

Chris: why hire someone when I have a fiancée and plus you don't like other women touching me.

Nicki: you right. Just wanted to make sure you knew. I'll give you one later baby.

(I got out of the car and walked into the house to be greeted by our dog . I picked him up and he licked my face.)

Nicki: hey mama's baby. Have you been a good boy today?

(He barked and licked my face again as I laughed.)

Chris: aye dog quit kissing all on woman. I told you already that I don't share, not even with you lol.

Nicki: tell him to get a life Ace. Come on and let mama give you some fresh water and puppy chow.

Chris: the dog gets fed before I do? Now that is hell for you.

Nicki: aww don't feel bad baby. At least you get to eat my "dessert."

(He smirked as I went into the kitchen with Ace behind me. I fed him and gave him fresh water. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. I came back into the kitchen and cooked while he watched TV.)