The Crew

I was rolling up a joint when I heard some arguing going on. S**t!!! Toya and J must be into it again. F**k that. I know they ain't going to mess up my high. I lit my joint and took a puff as Toya busted through the door mad as hell. I exhale and nodded my head.

Wiz: wassup Toya.

Toya: Hey Wiz. TAE!!! WHERE YOU AT???

Tae rolled from under the car and Toya helped her up.

Tae: so do you like it?

Toya: hell yeah. This b***h right here is bad.

Tae: my friend in San Diego said these babies are good for speed racing and shit.

Toya: s**t it looks like it. Does it check out?

Tae: yea it does. Just needed a tune up and a new radiator cap. Otherwise this baby is ready to be customized.

Toya: Oh okay then. Has Poison got in yet?

Tae: no not yet. Said she was coming in at nine o'clock.

Toya: well it's eight fifty so she'll be here in a few minutes. Where is Nicki?

Wiz: lol, you know where she is at Toya.

(She shook her head laughing.)

Tae: She and Chris are some damn freaks. They keep on and her a** is going to end up pregnant.

Wiz: Lol, I'm trying to get your friend over there to give me a son. But she buggin.

Tae: as soon as you put a ring on it then I will. *winks at me*

Wiz: Lol, anyways, where is my boy J at?

(Toya rolled her eyes and nodded towards the main house. I got up and walked my a** over to the main house only to see J smoking a black.)

J. Cole: sup n***a?

Wiz: nothing much man. Just chilling and getting high. What about you?

J.Cole: s**t trying to get a little high going before Poison gets here.

Wiz: I feel you man, because when she get here it's over with. She going to work us hard like usual.

J.Cole: You right because I believe Poison is going to be making some moves soon. Remember that Neverson dude...think his name Trey or some shit. His daddy is one of the top lawyers of LA.

Wiz: yea I remember him.

J.Cole: well from what I hear is that ole dude that she has been waiting to scoop up is going with this b***h name Lauren.

Wiz: man, I know about her. She used to f**k with my cousin from Georgia. Lol, cuz told me she got a velvet throat if you catch my drift.

J.Cole: yea well my cousin said the girl is nothing but a hoe. He said he even hit it...TWICE. Said his whole crew has had her and that she is even f*****g her boss.

Wiz: s**t, that's f****d up. How long have her and this dude that Poison likes been together.

J.Cole: Two years.