The Collection

It was about two o'clock and my dad was leaving to catch his flight. I was helping him take the bags downstairs when I heard motorcycle bikes outside. We both looked confused as the lights flickered than they went out. I couldn't see shit. I tried to move to find a flashlight but I ended up tripping of the bags. About a few seconds later we heard the door open and close and the lights come back on. We all looked to see these standing there with bats and brass knuckles.

Terry: YO BLAIR...NIGGA IT'S TIME TO PAY UP!!!

(He swung the bat and knocked the lamp on the floor scaring Vivian.)

Trey: YO NIGGA!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.

Ving: YOU STAY OUT OF THIS YOUNGBLOOD. YOUR DADDY KNOWS WHAT'S UP.

(I looked at my dad to see him run into the kitchen and out the back door towards the boat in the back. I tripped one of the guys trying to chase after him. The other guy punched me in the face while the other one chased after my dad again. Vivian tried to fend the guy off but he just shoved her to the side as he ran out the door. The other guy kept us from running out of the house and five minutes later the other dude came back in with my dad who had a cut above his eyebrow and a bruise on his face. Dude put my dad in a chair and the other dude put Vivian in the one next to him as they tied them up with duct tape. )

Terry: aye yo man, time to make that call.

Ving: you right man.

(He pulled out his cell and made a call while a sat on the couch still hold my face where I can feel a bruise coming in.)

Ving: aye yo Poison. We got em all. Yea he tried to make a run for it but I caught up with him. Okay we'll be waiting. *click*

Vivian: look whatever you want just take it and leave us alone.

Terry: Your husband had almost a year and a half for that but he didn't keep up his end of the deal.

Trey: dad what are they talking about?

Vivian: Blair what did you do?

Blair: Vivian just shut up. Just sit there and don't say anything.

(I was going to say something but her some more motorcycles pull up and somebody open and close the door. I look to see one breath-taking walk in. She wore all black everything. She smirked at me as she walked over towards me.)

Her: hello Tremaine.

Trey: how do you know my name? Who are you?

Her: I know everything there is to know about you Tremaine. Oh and my name is Poison.

(I watched her walk over to my dad and stand in front of him. She smirked as she hauled back and punched the shit out of him. I got up only to be pushed down by one of the dudes. Vivian screamed as Poison pulled out her gun and cocked it.)

Poison: scream one more motherfucking time and I swear I will give you something to scream about bitch.

(Though I may not like her ass, Vivian didn't deserve this treatment.)

Poison: Blair Neverson....so nice to see you again. I thought I wasn't going to catch up with you since you were leaving for Paris.