Surprise Surpise

Trey's POV

It was seven thirty and I was in the playing pool when Poison came into the room looking over by the bar for something. She bent over in front of me and I must say that baby girl was giving me a nice view of her ass. I shook my head and went back to focusing, but I couldn't help but to look back over at her again. I was staring so damn hard that when I aimed to hit the eight ball it went off the table and into the corner of the room. I went to get the ball as she finally came up from looking in the bar for whatever she wanted.

Poison: got it.

(I was curious so I asked.)

Trey: got what?

Poison: my recipe for my mixed drinks.

Trey: oh okay.

(I left it at that too. I went back to the pool table and racked the balls back up. I looked to see her looking at me.)

Trey: what? Do I have something on my face?

Poison: no you don't. I was wondering if you would like to play a game of pool real quick. One on one.

Trey: sounds reasonable, but what are we playing for?

(She raised her eyebrow at me but smiled.)

Poison: tell you what; if you win, I'll take you shopping, to the movies, or whatever it is you want to do this weekend. If I win, you have to do something I like this weekend.

Trey: why this weekend? Why not tonight?

Poison: Not tonight because we are going to one of my homegirls' parties.

Trey: what if I don't want to go?

Poison: you really don't have a choice Tremaine.

(I rolled my eyes at her but thought about her proposition. Though I ain't down with her spending a damn dime on me, I need some clothes, jewelry, and other shit. If you think about it, I can bust baby girl's wallet doing this too. Hehehe, she'll never want to take me shopping again. I smiled and held my hand out.)

Trey: you got yourself a deal.

(She smirked and shook my hand. She went over and grabbed a pool stick that had her name on it and some pool chalk. She put some chalk on the tip of her pool stick as I finished racking the balls up.)

Trey: you go first Poison.

Poison: Haha, aren't you such the gentleman.

(I smirked as I watched her leaned over the table a little bit, slip the pool stick between her fingers, aim and hit the white ball as it broke the triangle of the rest of the balls. Two stripe balls went in.)

Poison: so you got solid and I got stripes.

(I nodded as I watched her repeat her technique.

Poison: Fifteen ball left corner pocket.

(She aimed and missed but hit one of my balls in.)

Trey: thanks for that.

(She rolled her eyes at me as I smirked.)