Family Time

Excuse typos. I wrote this four years ago.

Trey's POV

This morning I woke up still in the bed I slept in last night so I guess that phone call was bullshit. I got up, showered, shaved, and got dressed. When I went upstairs everyone was sitting at the table eating breakfast.

Trey: Morning yall.

Mom: morning baby. Sit down and eat. I have some errands to run and I want you to come with me.

Trey: yes mama. Aye who you texting Alex?

Alex: a girl name Brianna.

Trey: oh okay I see you big pimping.

Forrest: whatever, he don't have nothing on me.

Trey: lol really bro.

Forrest: yep, guess who has three dates next week.

Nikki: boy please. Nobody care that you dating the sluts of the class.

Forrest: one of those dates might be your best friend.

Nikki: pssst, I told you she isn't into you because you're too cocky and a player.

Forrest: tell her I'll treat her right, if she'll go out with me.

Nikki: tell her yourself creep.

Forrest: biscuit head.

Nikki: big head.

Trey: yall too wild for me.

Mama: you two, enough of that mess. I don't want to hear anymore bickering.

Both: yes mama.

Mama: now, its seven thirty. Get to school and don't be late. Forrest your sister has practice and Alex has band practice so you have to stay after to pick them up because your dad has to work late again.

Forrest: awww come on ma-

Trey: aye shut that up and do what mama says.

Forrest: whatever. Come on yall because I will leave yall.

He grabbed his bag and his jacket before kissing mama on the cheek and walking out the kitchen. Nikki grabbed her bag and her cheerleading jacket before kissing mama on the cheek and then me before running out the kitchen. Alex put everyone's dishes in the sink, kissed mama and told her he loved her, dapped me, grabbed his bag and his instrument before walking out the kitchen.

Mama: that Alex is going to be a sweetheart to some girl.

Trey: he really is. He's respectful.

Mama: he is. He reminds me of someone I know.

I smirked as I came over to the sink, rolled my sleeves up and started to rinse the dishes for her.

Trey: I see Forrest still has that same attitude.

Mama: that boy is going through that phase where he thinks the world revolves around him and him only. He needs to spend more time in the books than football and those girls. You know I found a condom in that boy's room yesterday when I was doing laundry.