Preparing for the "Collection"

Tae's POV

I was sitting at the table with the rest of crew waiting for Poison to arrive. Though we were in the , we all were still clowning on each other. Wiz with his semi-high a** was talking about Toya's driving while Nicki was talking about Jay's goofy a** laugh. Chris was trying to get on to me about my temper. Though it may seem that Toya has me beat, I am really the next dangerous one to Poison. I'll cut a b**** in a second and ask questions later.

Chris: I am just saying that you should calm it down a bit Tae. You really have me thinking that you are going to kill Wiz's a** one day.

Tae: if you don't keep his groupies in check than I will. Think it's a game.

Toya: my driving is not that bad Wiz. Now shut up with your high a**.

Wiz: Bet I can drive better than your a** with me being high though.

(I shook my head as she flipped him off as she laughed.)

Nicki: Jay you do have a goofy a** laugh. That shit be should like the character Goofy.

Jay: Girl whatever, my laugh is just like any other laugh.

Tae: Jay, think about that time you gave Chris a wedgie.

Jay: Lol, that nigga was screaming soprano by the time I let go. He had turned red and everything. Nigga couldn't s*** right for weeks.

(He fell out laughing as we all busted out laughing because of that laugh.)

Jay: mane whatever, yall can kiss my a**.

(The door came open as we all continued laughing until we seen and walk in behind Poison. She put down a stack of files on the table and turned on the projector.)

Poison: good morning everyone. I hope you all slept well because these next two days are going to be tiresome. Not only do we have to finish this shipment by Monday but there is also another "situation" that has been brought to my attention.

( She took a seat at the head of the table with Terry sitting at the end of the right side and Ving at the end of the left side of the table. She passed around the files as we all opened the files up to see a picture of some .)

Poison: meet Blair Neverson. He's 47 years old, dark brown eyes, weighs 225 and is about 5'11. His hometown and birthplace are listed as followed. He is a well-established lawyer who is known for taking down some of the biggest kingpins, including my father.

(We all looked up at her as her eyes changed from brown to almost black. He dad was a touchy subject and we all knew to never bring him up unless it was necessary. She looked around at all of us before continuing to go over the file with us.)

Poison: He has been married twice. Once to April Tucker aka Mama April from 1982-1994. They had one child together, named Tremaine Aldon Neverson who was born in 1984. They divorced in 94 and she moved back to VA while he remained here in California. She went on to remarry and have two more sons, Forrest and Alex, and one daughter Nikki. Mr. Neverson also remarried in 1995 to the former Vivian Jones. She was employed as a secretary for his firm before quitting to become a housewife. To answer the question lingering in everyone's head, yes they did have an affair while he was married to Mama April.

Nicki: I hate cheaters. * I watched as her eyes turned black as well. It must be a family trait.*

Chris: I call dibs on cracking his ribs third.