Good Life

Chao's POV

I go out of the car and walked up to the door with my mother, Colin and our three year old son Miguel and our one year old daughter Melanie.

Mama: Well Hello. *hugs all of us and invites up inside.* Aaliyah is in the conference room Kyra.

I nodded before walking down the all to the conference room. I knocked on the door three times before I heard Liyah's voice telling me to come in.

I opened the door to see her standing near the window looking out towards the backyard where the kids were playing in the sandbox and the guys were laughing it up.

Everyone's eyes landed on me. We were all acquainted but not in this type of setting.

Liyah's Everyone....I know you all remember Kyra, but you all can call her Chaos. for short.

Tey: where is she get Chaos from?

I smirked thinking about my past "missions." Liyah turned towards the women at the table as her eyes changed. Poison was in full effect.

Poison: she caused a lot of Chaos back in the day when me and her used to run together. Ladies, Chaos is my cousin. She's Uncle Luke's daughter.

I watched as all of their mouths dropped except for Nicki who was smirking

Nicki: really this is a shock to y'all. Believe me the only people that can put up with Poison ass is either family or damn near close.

I smirked at her remark as Liyah laughed.

Poison: Chaos is professional sniper. That bullet that went through Neverson's skull was from her gun 1000 yards away. I owe her my life.

TOya: wait, isn't she also you and Trey's therapist. Shit what can't you do girl?

We all laughed at her statement you'd be surprise how what all I can do actually.

Poison: yes, she was. I told Trey about that about a year ago. Anyways, Chaos is here for a reason.

I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. She stepped to me.

Poison: my circle is small but lethal. My father dealt in drugs because it was our grandfather's empire. As you can see, I have changed the product of the empire to sports cars. It's legal and it pays just as good as drugs. Anyways, I know that your sniper days are behind you; I mean to come out of retirement from something like that took guts. I respect and love you for that cuzzo. WIth that being said, I'm here to offer you a position in my circle. I only have one left and I wanted to fill that position with someone I trust and know will help me make the empire stronger. You rejected my offer twice because you said I still needed to work out some kinks in the business as well as my personal life. Well as you can see I have worked out both of those. The empire is stronger than ever and I'm the happiest I've been in awhile. So, Chaos, will you accept my offer and join the sisterhood?

I looked around at the group of strong women and realized that this sisterhood was filled with love and respect. Two things I was raised up in. I nodded before looking back at Poison.

Chaos: I accept your invitation Poison. I want to be apart of the sisterhood.

She smiled at me before grabbing my face and kissing both sides of my cheek.

Poison: Today is a good day. We have the tattoo machine on standby. Would you like me to do the honors?

I nodded giving her a smirk that matched hers. I followed her into the next room, took off the blazer I had on.

Poison: left or right arm?

Chaos: Right. *I sat back and hear the sound of the needle. Teyana held me left hand.*

Poison: it won't take long. It'll hurt for a minute but eventually the pain will become numb to you.

I nodded as she put the needle against my skin. I flinched for a minute but eased up as a tear fell down my cheek. About an hour later she stopped and wiped it down. I looked at and smiled.

Poison: my cousin a thug. She only shed one tear.

Tey: Hell her ass almost went to sleep at one point.

Chaos: I got used to the pain after a while.

Lola came in and bandaged up my arm.

Nicki: time for the ceremony. Grammy is here.

All of our heads snapped in her direction. Grammy is here? We walked out to see as they called her leaning up against the table. She looked at me and smiled. She walked over towards me and kissed both sides of my cheeks.

Grammy: The circle is almost complete. Debbie...come over and put the blazer on your daughter.

came and stood behind me. I held my arms out and she gently put my arms through the blazer.

I buttoned it up and looked around to see Liyah and the rest of the girl's wearing one just like it. My mom and Auntie were wearing dark blue ones while Grammy wore a gray one.

Auntie stood before me and kissed both sides of my cheek.

Mama: My mama, your grammy, is known as Bonnie. She stood by our grandfather til the end. She ran the empire until I stepped up and took control then I passed it Liyah who goes by my name Poison. This what you see before you is three generations of strong, intelligent, independent women who have paved the way for you and the rest of the girls. You are part of something great now. Learn to protect, love, and respect it. These women * nods towards Poison and the girls* are your sisters now. You're going to have disagreements, fights, and I really do mean fights. *we all laughed* But you all have created a bond now that can NEVER be broken.

She stepped back as Toya's, Tae's, Lola's Nicki's and Tey's moms kissed both sides of my cheek and welcomed me to the sisterhood.

Grammy: We are all part of a bond that can NEVER be broken. *looks at me and the girls* You kids will be born into this to keep it going. It's up to all of you to raise you daugthers to be just as strong if not stronger than you are so they can keep this going. This empire SHALL NOT fall. Start now. I know some of you don't have children, but when you do.....when the time is right. Show them what being apart of this sisterhood is about. This meeting is adjourned.

Liyah's POV

I walked out to the back yard to see Brayden playing in the sand with Miguel, Safaree and Tey's twin boys, Brian and Brandon, Chris and Nicki's kids Kyla and Robert, Lola and Los's son Kendal and Vanessa while Trey held Jayden. Yep, that's right. We had another baby. Honeymoon night did it lol. Of course, I want a daughter but I'm going to wait a couple more years before we have another. Jay had him and Toya's twin girls, Candace and Carmen, in their bouncy's. I sat beside Trey and kissed his lips.

Trey: everything go good?

I nodded before pecking his lips three times.

Trey: so, Mrs. Neverson, are you going to come on tour with me?

I smiled at him calling me Mrs. Neverson. That right there never gets old.

Liyah: you know I am baby. Let's bring the boys' along to make it a family vacation.

He smiled and nodded at me.

Trey: Jayden thinks he run thangs.

I laughed as Jayden started talking his baby talk as Brayden came and sat down in my lap. Brayden was a mama's boy while Jayden stuck to Trey like glue. I rubbed my hands through Brayden's curly hair bas he started to drift off to sleep. This is my life and I'm loving it to the fullest. Oh but the world has seen anything yet. Poison may only come out when needed, but just remember......I am going to have a daughter lol.

The End!!!! OR IS IT??????