GIRLFIGHT!!!!!

Poison's POV

I was in the middle of having myself some quality time with my baby Tremaine when I felt somebody tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around only to be met with a slap from an angry Lauren. OH HELL NAW!!!! THIS BITCH DID NOT JUST SLAP ME. SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO DIE TODAY. I could feel my eyes go black when I got up and speared her ass to the ground and started punching her ass. I felt blows to my back so that lets me know that her two lackeys were trying to make this a three on one but I wasn't worried because like clockwork I felt the blows stop and that's when I knew Tae and Toya were whopping ass while Nicki wanted to whoop some ass but Chris told her no because Nicki is like me. Once I start it's hard to stop.

Lauren: GET OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!

Poison: I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM TREY BUT YOU WANT TO BE BOLD AND HIT ME. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

(I let her get up because I wanted a fair fight. She got up and charged at me punching me in the face. I stumbled back but not that much. I came back with a strong right and landed it in her jaw. I kneed her in the stomach and gave her a left jab to her right eye. She tried to swing at me but I ducked and landed a punch in her stomach. She kicked me sending me back against a wall where she threw a take-out tray me. I ducked and charged towards her as we started banging. She tried to pick me up and slam me but I reverse it and slammed her on the table. She picked up the napkin holder and hit me in the face making me stand back in pain. She speared me and tried to punch me in the face but I covered up to stop the blows. I used my legs to flip us over and I started punching her again. I kept going til I seen blood. That's when I felt somebody pick me up and carry me outside where that put me down. I was just about to go off when I see it wad Trey. He was trying to get me to calm down but fuck all of that.)

Trey: Aaliyah baby just calm down.

Aaliyah: That person is not here right now.

(He pulled me close as I tried to fight him off but he looked me in the eyes and kissed my face where the bruise was coming in.)

Trey: well Poison, I want Aaliyah back. Me and her were having a good time.

(My eyes soften as he kissed me and I ran my hands along his neck. I wanted to lay him down so bad but he's not ready. I pulled away because part of me is saying fuck his brains out while the other part is saying wait.)

Trey: Aaliyah....

Aaliyah: yes trey?

(He smiled big and hugged me.)

Trey: glad to have you back baby.

Nicki: aye, let's get out of here. I had security to delete the footage of the fight but somebody called the cops.

Aaliyah: FUCK!!! WE'LL ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS AND MEET BACK AT THE SECONDARY HOUSE.

(Chris brought me our bags and ran off to his car. Everybody got into their whip and peeled out. I did the same as Trey looked at me biting his lips. I saw blue and red lights appear in my rearview. SHIT!!! I shifted my gears, sped up and took the shortcut that took me on a dirt road. We me going 80mph it kicked up dirt leaving the police blinded and me taking another turn that they didn't see. I went around two curves before coming to the secondary house.)

Trey: that shit was sexy.

(I looked at him confused as he nodded down turns my hand on the stick shift.)