Babies and Secrets!

Tae's POV

I was bored out my mind. So I decided to watch a movie. Wiz was somewhere probably getting high. Weed head ass. I needed to talk to his ass this morning, but he was gone before I could tell him the exciting news. The day after the card game we went home and did what we normally do when we're mad with each other.....we talk. Wiz and I understand that we're two of a kind and we can't work through anything without talking it out first. He told me that Kandace or whatever the fuck the bitch name is , was his girlfriend before we got together. He said he was going to dump her ass that day but he got kidnapped. After his training, I took him to the mall to get clothes and he told me while I was in the dressing room of one store, he saw her hugged up on one of the guys in his old crew. Come to find out his whole crew had slept with her. SMH. Niggas ain't shit I tell you.

I heard the back door open and close.

Wiz: baby. Baby where you at?

Tae: in the living room watching a movie.

Wiz: come here for a second.

Tae: do I have to?

Wiz: yes you do.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I went into the kitchen to see, Wiz holding . My eyes glossed over. I always wanted a puppy but my mom and dad wouldn't let me have a dog because they were Lieutenants in the Army so we stayed moving around a lot.

Tae: Wiz are these ours?

Wiz: yes they are. I got them for you because I know you didn't have any pets growing up so I wanted to get you some.

Tae: Haha, baby you are such a sweetheart sometimes.

(He gave me that famous of his.

Wiz: I am glad you love them. Ready to name them? The brown one is a girl and the other one is a boy.

Tae: I love the name Mocha for the girl. Hmm I like Blaze for the boy.

Wiz: It's whatever you want baby. Say hello to your mommy Mocha and Blaze.

Puppies *barks*

Tae: So you're going to play daddy to four huh?

Wiz: Lol, yea I mean—wait what you mean four. I know there's you, these two, who else—

He stopped and looked at me as I smiled big.

Wiz: you mean I'm going be daddy?

Tae: yes you are. We're going to have a baby Cameron.

(In one swift movement he picked me up and spun me around as I laughed at him.)

Wiz: WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY. I GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!

Tae: HAHAHHAHAHA CAMERON PUT ME DOWN.

(He put me back on the floor and kissed my lips. When we pulled away he was smiling to big.

Wiz: I love you Lashontae.

Tae: I love you too Cameron.

(He leaned in and kissed me as I sucked in his bottom lip. It didn't take long for the puppies to start barking again. I pulled away and smirked as Wiz gave them a look.)