Chapter One: In the Beginning

POISON'S POV

AHHHHHH DAMN GIRL!!! He shouted as he continued to try and please me to no avail.  I rolled my eyes in the dark. I told him lights off because I didn't want to see his face. Yeah, I am blunt as hell but I don't give a s**t. I was waiting for this man to get his n** so I could bounce because he couldn't get me to o***** even if I gave him a roadmap to my g-spot. He started thrusting harder and going deeper like that helped. Forget this he is taking too long and this is getting pretty boring to me. So I flipped us over and started to ride him as he groaned. He tried to grab my boobs but I slapped his hands away. Hell Naw he better not touch them because he had his chance to please me but he messed it up. I rode him like no tomorrow and within five minutes he finished. There was no way I would have sex with any fool raw, especially this one. His name is Mehcad Brooks. Some wannabe professional football player but if you asked me the man is straight garbage. 

I rolled my eyes as I got off of him as he turned over and went to sleep. B**** a** fool. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I grabbed my phone, my purse, and looked at his ass before I left out. I walked out of his apartment and down the stairs to my car.

I got in and put the key in the ignition and turned on my radio as Drake's song The Motto came on. I put on my seatbelt and drove off into the night as I let the music take me. I felt like seeing him tonight. I made a quick U-turn and drove past the police going 70mph I know, but I got them in my back pocket so they won't fuck with me. I drove for about fifteen minutes until I pulled up to his parents' house.

I could see that all the lights were off but I knew better. I drove a little further down the street and parked my car. I waited and seen another car pull up. I watched as him and get out. Just the sight of her made my blood boil. She tongued him down as he grabbed her waist and moved his hands down to her ass. I closed my eyes not wanting to see anymore. About three minutes later I opened my eyes to see her waving him off as he walked to the door and went inside.

She got back into the car and drove off. I waited about five minutes before I got out of my car and walked to his house. I walked around the side and climbed the fence. I quietly walked around back and looked up at his window as he undressed in front of it. I bit my lips watching him as he stood shirtless in front of the window. I wish I could just climb into his window and wear his ass out. From what my sources tell me, my Trey and yes I said MY TREY, he is a virgin and is waiting to give it up. He turned off the lights wiping me out of my thoughts. He probably has class tomorrow. He commutes to school every morning. How do I know this? Like I said, I have good contacts who keep an eye on my future "investment." I can't call him my man yet because he isn't mine, but when I come to collect in a few days and his parents don't have the dough... tsk tsk. I am going to take him instead. I have to train him first though, but when he is ready I am going to let him help me run the city. No, I am not into the drugs. That s**t got my pops killed. I am into the next best thing. I am into the cars, hence I have that car I got now.

As I walked back to the car I thought about what I need to do tomorrow and the first thing that came to my mind was I am going to hit my cousin Nicki up tomorrow. The chick was like a sister to me and she knows her way around the car too. I shook my head thinking about how me and her use to get into some trouble back in the day. I got into my car and put the key into the ignition. I buckled up and started playing Nicki's song Beez in the Trap. Cuzzo knew what she was doing when she wrote this shit. I drove off and headed towards my condo. It was three in the morning and I was just parking my car in the parking lot. I grab my phone, purse, and keys out of the car as I walked into the inside of the building. I walked to the elevator, got on and went to the 10th floor. I walked out of the elevator and down the hall to my condo. I put the key in, unlock the door, turned on the light and looked around at my place.

I put my keys on the counter with my purse and phone as I went into my kitchen and raided my refrigerator. I pulled out a container with leftover chicken alfredo, some broccoli and roasted potatoes. I warmed everything up on a plate and grabbed a fork. I got my plate out of the microwave and sat down at the island.