I Get Filthy When the Liquor Get Into Me

Trey's POV

I woke up to the sound of water running and Aaliyah's voice. I slowly sat up and held my head because I had the worst headache from hell. My mind flashed back to the events of last night.

Flashback

Aaliyah looked at me as I picked her up and held her against the wall. I was horny and the alcohol wasn't doing anything but making me want her more. I kissed her passionately as she moaned in my mouth not once telling me to stop. I kissed her neck softly and gently bit down on it causing her to arch her back and moan.

Aaliyah: oh Tremaine!!!

Trey: I want you to have my mark baby.

I pulled away to see the hickey coming in well. I smiled at her as she bit her lips looking at me. She wanted it just as bad as I did. I pulled her shirt off of her and kissed her lips as I undid her bra. I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked it at the same time gently biting it. She moaned as let my other hand undo reach down into her leggings and into her panties. I ran my finger over her clit as she moaned and bit her lips. That shit was sexy as hell. I moved to her right nipple and showed it the same attention as I did the left one without stopping my finger from rubbing her clit.

Aaliyah: shiitt Trey!!!

(She started rotating her hips up against my finger as I continued to suck on her nipple. I stopped and kissed my way down to her stomach. I pulled her leggings down along with her panties. She stepped out of them and stood in front of me completely naked.)

Aaliyah: have you ever given oral sex before Trey?

(I shook my head as she smirked at me.)

Aaliyah: I want to give you a taste, but if I do that might lead to other things and I can't have that happening just yet.

Trey: baby, you killing me over here. Just let me please you please.

(She bit her lips and looked away I guess pondering the offer I made. She looked back at me and smirked.)

Aaliyah: I'll let you taste me since I taste you, but that's all you get Trey. Nothing else.

(I nodded as she laid back on the bed and sat up on her elbows.)

Aaliyah: come and get it baby.

(She didn't have to tell me twice. I got in between her legs, leaned forward and kissed her lips. I place soft kisses all the way down her stomach to the inside of her thighs. I looked at her second pair of lips and I smiled. I kissed them and slowly ran my fingers through her folds as she arched her back. I may be a virgin but I watched enough porn to know how to eat it. I pulled her lips apart and slowly ran my tongue across her clit as she gasped. I laughed and licked it up and down a few times before I began to suck it in my mouth making her arch her back some more. I pushed her back down on the bed and started to make love to her pussy with my tongue. She squirmed and moaned as I ate her like she was my last supper.)

Aaliyah: Shhhhhhittt Trey!!! Damn baby!!!

Trey: you like that baby?

( I took her clit in my mouth as she threw her head back moaning and grabbing her breasts. I sucked, bit, and licked her pussy until she started shaking and screaming my name.)