Let's Get Married

One year later.....

Liyah's POV

Let me catch you guys up to speed on what's been going on with everyone. Wiz and Tae's baby, girl Vanessa, is three years old now. They got married a month after Trey and I got engaged. Tae told me no more kids for a while because Vanessa is handful lol. Anyways, Chris and Nick have been married over a year now. They have the cutest little girl name, Kyla who is one year old now. Toya and Jay are planning their wedding which is going to be next spring. If you all remember my girl, Lola then you should know she is engaged to Los now. Safaree and Teyana are also engaged; even though they argue like a married couple already. Also, Dr. C well, Kyra, had a baby boy two months after me. She and Colin named him Miguel. Lastly, Trey and I are doing really well. His career really has taken off and so has mind. If you're wondering what happened to Ace and Maliah. Well Trey shot Ace in chest though it didn't kill him. Last time I checked he was still running the streets. Maliah, well Lola threatening her and told her to leave town. Haven't heard from her since. Anyways, last week we threw little man, Brayden, a big birthday party. He's a year old now. He's spoiled to say the least lol. Also....today is the big day....I'm getting married to Trey.

Liyah: Y'all I'm so nervous right now.

Toya and Tae were putting the finishing touches on my make-up.

Lola: you shouldn't be. You love you some Tremaine Neverson.

Dr. C: This is true.

Tey: Just relax. It's time for you to get some more happiness.

Nicki: and we all know he makes your ass happy.

Tae: mhmm, go you singing at the garage and shit.

Toya: *mocks Liyah's singing voice* "Your love is a one and a million. It goes on and on and on..."

I fell out laughing because they're telling the truth.

Liyah: Y'all ain't right lol. Y'all just don't understand how good his love is and I don't mean sex either so Nicki get your mind out of the gutter.

Nicki: Lol, oh please I wasn't eve-let me stop because that is exactly where my mind went.

We all fell out laughing. All of these women here were like sisters to me. They all look so stunning in their
I'm going to make this sisterhood "official" one day.

Kyra: come on. Let's get you in your dress.

After they helped me put on my , they helped me put on my jewelry, and my veil.

Nicki: Liyah, you look beautiful. *fans her eyes trying not to cry*

Toya: Don't start that shit. I just finished my makeup.

Lola: that's why I use waterproof makeup.

Tey: right.

Tae: Seriously though. Liyah, you look stunning.

*knock at the door*

Mama: Lyah baby it's time. The limo is here.

Liyah: Okay mama. Come on ladies. It's time to get me married.

We got our belongings together and walked out to the limo. We got in and rode to the church. The driver came around and opened the door. My mama helped me as I took a deep breath. I waked up the steps and into the lobby of the church where my stood. When he saw me, I saw tears come to his eyes.

Dad: baby girl. You look beautiful *wipes a tear*

Liyah: thank you daddy. * as I dabbed the tears at the corners of my eyes* ready to walk your princess down the aisle?

Dad: more ready than anything.

This is it. I'm getting married. *I looked up to sky and smiled* Well babygirl, your mommy is finally happy. I know you're smiling down on me and Brayden. I love you. 

Trey's POV

I stood at the altar in my tuxedo as Forrest brought in my mom and Mel to light the first candle then Alex brought in Liyah's mom to light the next candle. When they did that, Nikki walked in since she was the junior bridesmaid, Nicki walked down the aisle with Chris, Teyana and Safaree, Lola and Los, Tae and Wiz, Toya and Jay, Paula and Brian, and finally Dr.C, I mean Kyra. After that, the ring bearer came which was Julian. The flower girls were Syriah, Leah and Leigh. After that, the doors opened as I started to sing, as Liyah walked down the aisle with her dad. After I finished the song I saw her wiped her tears and looked at me.

Preacher: who gives this woman to this man?

Dad: I do. *looks at me* Take care of my babygirl Tremaine. Just because I'm getting old doesn't mean a thing. This dog still can hunt. *everyone fell out in laughter. I nodded to him as he gave me Aaliyah's hand*

Preacher: Dearly beloved......

Later on....

Liyah: Tremaine, when I first met you I thought you were the sweetest little boy. The more I got to know you the more I liked you. At the age of ten I knew you were my first love. After the first few weeks of us being together, I knew I was going to love you but I never thought I would fall this in love with you. You showed me how to love again and showed me the true meaning of love. I love you Tremaine.

Trey: Aaliyah, you are my first love. Baby, when I look at you I get emotional sometimes because I'm so amazed at how easy you got me to fall in love with you. To have you and Brayden in my life is such a blessing in itself. I'm strong by myself, but you make me stronger. Standing here before God, our family, and friends I say that we are going to have some good times and a few not so good, but I promise you that my love for you will never fade. It will only grow stronger. Aaliyah, I love you.

By now mostly everyone was wiping their eyes.

Preacher: the rings please.

We the ring from Julian.

Preacher: repeat after me Tremaine. Aaliyah, in token of my faithfulness and love,
with this ring I thee wed.

Tremaine: Aaliyah, in token of my faithfulness and love, with this ring I thee wed. *slips ring on her finger*

Preacher: Repeat after me Aaliyah. Tremaine, in token of my faithfulness and love with this ring I thee wed.

Liyah: Tremaine, in token of my faithfulness and love with this ring I thee wed. *slips ring on his finger*

Preacher: By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride.

I turned towards her and kissed her. We turned towards the crowd as the preacher spoke again.

Preacher: I know give you. Mr. and Mrs. Tremaine Neverson.

Everyone clapped and cheered as we walked down the aisle throwing rice. We got in the limo and rode to the wedding reception.

Twenty minutes later.....

DJ: Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for Mr. and Mrs. Tremaine Neverson!!!!

After taking pictures, we walked holding hands and smiling. She gave her to Tae and I led her to the middle of the dance floor. Soon, they played as we slow danced to it. I sung the lyrics to one another softly. After that we sat down, ate, got back up, mingled with the family, took pictures more pictures, and finally cut the We fed each other a piece and smeared a little on each other's faces. After a little more dancing we gave everyone hugs, even our little man as we left to make our flight to our honeymoon spot. PARIS!!!