MORNING AFTER!!!

Aaliyah's POV

Ladies I am going to tell you a secret. THAT NIGGA CAN PUT THE PIPE DOWN!!! That dick down from last night got me up here in the bathtub singing to myself.

Aaliyah: "Baby you don't know, what you do to me. Between me and you, I feel a chemistry. Won't let no one come and take your place. Cause the love you give can't be replaced. See no one else love me like you do. That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you. Wanna please you in any way I can. Wanna share my world don't you understand. Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on you give me a really good feeling all day long. Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on you give me really good feeling all day long.

(I finished my bath, dried off, and went into the bedroom to still see Trey asleep. I leaned up against the doorway and watched him sleep. My baby was passed out. I forgot to tell him that the sleep after a night of good love making is amazing. You wake up feeling amazing. I limped over to the dresser, pulled out me a pair of grey sweat pants, a matching bra and panties set, and a white t-shirt. I got dressed and put my towel in the dirty hamper. I walked out the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to bring Trey breakfast in bed. Lol, yes the dick was that good. That dick down got me wanting to be on my cater 2 u shit lol. I pulled out some hashbrown, sausage, bacon and eggs. I had the hash brown cooking in one skillet the sausage in another, the bacon in another skillet. I pulled out some mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, and diced ham to go into the eggs and hashbrowns. I whisked the eggs together and added a cup of milk to it to make it fluffy. I stopped that to turn over my sausage, bacon, and hash brown. I went back to whisking my eggs when my phone started ringing. I grabbed my Bluetooth and turned it on.

Aaliyah: Hello!!!

Nicki: what?!?! You answered on the first ring? And you sound so peppy and shit.

Toya: SHE GOT THAT DICK LAST NIGHT!!!

Tae: BET THAT ASS LIMPING RIGHT NOW.

Aaliyah: lol, yall can kiss my black ass.

Nicki: Nope, I'm good. I bet Trey got in that ass though.

Aaliyah: do you really wanna know?

All: YES!!!

Aaliyah: Let me tell yall!!! THAT MAN CAN PUT IT DOWWWWWNNNN!!!

All: *screams*

Aaliyah: lol, yall heifers are crazy, but I am telling yall. When I say we went at it, I mean we went at it. Four and half hours to be exact.

All: WHAAAAATT!!!!

Aaliyah: shit, I was waiting to get him ready for me, but hell my ass wasn't even ready for nothing like that.

Tae: bet your ass up there sore and shit.

Aaliyah: YOU DAMN RIGHT!!! That man got everything sore, I mean my stomach is sore a little.

Toya: Uh Oh, let me find out that Trey was fucking up your walls.

Aaliyah: I felt like I was straight twerking for ten hours straight.

Nicki: I am going to give him a hug when I see him. I told him to knock the lining out your pussy and it sounds like he did.