Half on a Baby

Liyah's POV

I was amazed at how beautiful the Eiffel Tower was. It feels good to be in the city of love lol. Lord, I know Tremaine is going to get me pregnant again tonight lol. He's been hinting at another baby since Brayden started saying Da-Da and Ma-Ma. I wouldn't mind having another child. I just hope I can give both of them the same amount of attention. Anyways, we pulled up to the hotel in Paris and walked in. We got the keys to our room and got on the elevator. I kept looking out the corner of my eye watching Tremaine bite his lips at me.

Liyah: Lol, you see something you like.

Trey: No I see something I love. *smacks my ass causing me to gasp*

He fell out laughing as I playfully hit him in the chest. The elevator came to our floor and we got off it. When we walked into the , I immediately put my stuff down and went out onto the balcony to see a view of the Eiffel Tower. He came behind me and handed me a glass of champagne. We both sipped the champagne as we admired the view. After a few minutes of silence I spoke.

Liyah: I love this city. We haven't even been here a day and I already love it here.

Trey: it is a beautiful city. * wraps his arms around me.* Maybe we can get a place here for family vacations you know.

Liyah: I would love that. *drinks rest of champagne* So, Tremaine. I noticed that I don't see any condoms in either of your bags.

Trey: *drinks champagne as he looked at me intensely* We don't need them.

Liyah: Remember, I'm not on the pill Tremaine.

Trey: I know.

Liyah: Lol, are you trying to get me-

Trey: yuuuuuuuuupppp!!!!!

I fell out laughing as I walked into the room as he smacked my ass. Freaky ass.

Later on.....

I watched as Tremaine slowly pulled off his boxers as I laid in the bed completely naked. My lingerie didn't stand a chance once I came out the bathroom. It was in pieces in the corner. Note to self, don't buy anymore lingerie.

Tremaine: what you thinking about? *starts kissing my neck and sucking on it*

Liyah: *lightly moans* how youuuuuu....destroyed my lingerie.

Tremaine: baby, you don't need that. I like you just walking out in nothing but bra and panties. Believe me, you got my Trigga excited.

He rubbed it against my clit as I moan. That alone made me wet.

Liyah: Treeeeeeey. Don't tease me. Just put it in baby.

Tremaine: patience is key baby. *kisses his way down to my thighs* Put your legs on my shoulders.

I did as he said. He blew on my clit and I moaned. I was so wet I could feel myself leaking on the sheets.

Tremaine: I'm going to have so much fun eating her baby. *sticks his tongue inside of me causing me to arch my back* Relax baby.

The vibration from the his voice just added my pleasure. I closed my eyes as he wrote his name inside of with his tongue. He started to suck on my clit and I grabbed his head and pushed his tongue deeper inside of me.

Tremaine: mmmmmm *slurps*

Liyah: ahhhhhhhh yessssss Trey!!!!

*I threw my head back while he gripped my thighs tight*

Liyah: Shitttttt baby!!!!

Tremaine: open your eyes as I eat you baby.

I immediately opened my eyes just to see him flick his tongue against my clit fast.

Liyah: Fuck Tremaine!!!! *I came right then*

He just licked my juices up and kept eating. He had me on my third nut when I pushed away from him.

Liyah: baby, I want Trigga to come play. * he smirked at me before he kissed my lips letting me taste myself* mmmmm, just like pineapples.

Tremaine: exactly what I saying.

He positioned himself at my entrance. He looked at me sensually before slowly entering me.

Liyah: ooooooooh. *bites lips*

Tremaine: damn baby...you so wet and tight.

Liyah: only for you baby. *lightly moans as he pulls out and pushes back in* Shit!!!!

He pulled back out and went back in faster.

Liyah: go faster baby.

He did as I said and went faster inside of my wetness. I have his dick so wet.

Tremaine: *groans as he goes deeper* Liyah.....I....Love.....you....

Liyah: I-I-I- Loveeeeeee Y-y-you toooo. Ahhhhh fuck harder Tremaine. *wraps legs around his body to push him deeper*

Tremaine: Ahhhh shitttttt!!!! *goes harder* Tell me what you want baby.

Liyah: *breath heavily* I-I-I-I-I want yyyyyyyou to go faster and deeper please!!!

He want faster and so deep in me that I could feel him all in my stomach. Shit, I feel myself about to cum.

Tremaine: Just let it go.....

Liyah: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *cums all on his dick*

Trey flipped us over and told me to ride him. I started out riding him slowly then I would ride him fast then I would slow down and start bouncing up and down on him.

Trey: shittttt. *bites lips*

Liyah: * twerks on his dick* I want to hear you baby.

Trey: ahhhhh dammmmn. *grabs my hips and starts thrusting inside of me*

Liyah: ahhhhh Ahhhh yess yesss yesssss!!!!

Trey: ooooooooh *moans*

Liyah: that's it baby. Let it out. * throws head back in pleasure*

Trey: fuuuuuucccckkkk!!!! * pulls out and smacks my ass* Face down ass up.

I did as he said. He smacked my ass a couple of times before entering me. He is about to wreck my walls. I was brought out my thoughts when he rotated himself inside of me. Lord this man is doing figure eights in me.

Liyah: Treeeeeeey. Faster.

He went faster as the headboard started to hit the wall.

Trey: arch your back baby.

I arched my back and that prompted him to hit my G spot.

Liyah: Tremaine!!!!! TREMAINE!!!! OOOOOOOH TRIGGA!!!! YES BABY YES!!! RIGHT THERE DON'T STOP!!!

Trey: *goes faster* WHOSE IS IT????

Liyah: IT'S YOURS BABY!!! IT'S ALL YOURS!!!

Trey: *hits G spot* I WANT YOU TO SQUIRT ON THIS DICK LIYAH!!!

Liyah: AHHHHHHH AHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS TRIGGGGAAAAA* squirts on everywhere*

Trey: SHIT!!!! *cums inside of me*

We both collapsed on the bed.

Liyah: Trey....*yawns*

Trey: yeah baby.

Liyah: I love you.

Trey: I love you too. *kisses my lips three times before I fall asleep in his arms*