A Statement to Make

Nicki's POV

I was in the studio working on this beat with SB while Chris sat in the corner writing his own lyrics for his next album.

Nicki: I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin

So far ahead, these bums is laggin'

See me in that new thing, bums is gaggin'
I'm startin' to feel like a dungeon dragon
Raah, raah, like a dungeon dragon
I'm startin' to feel like a dungeon dragon
Look at my show footage, how these girls be spazzin'
So fuck, I look like gettin' back to a has-been?
Yeah, I said it, has-been
Hang it up, flatscreen
(Ha ha) Plasma
Hey, Nicki, hey Nicki, asthma
I got the pumps, it ain't got medicine
I got bars, Xenocin
I'm a bad bitch, I'm a cunt
And I'll kick that hoe, punt
Forced trauma, blunt
You play the back, bitch, I'm in the front
You need a job, this ain't cuttin' it
Nicki Minaj is who you ain't fuckin' with
You li'l brag a lot, I beat you with a pad-a-lock
I am a movie, camera block
You outta work, I know it's tough
But enough is enough

*my phone went off so SB gave it to me.*

Nicki: wassup Liyah?

Liyah: Race...tonight...8:00pm....the underground....pink slips.

I snapped my fingers at Chris as he looked at me. I wrote what she said down, slid the pad in front of him as he read it and nodded at me.

Nicki: bikes or cars?

Liyah: lol...cars. It's time to bring out the "product" Onika.

I laughed to myself because I knew that Poison was speaking at the same damn time as Liyah.

Nicki: I hope you like what I did to it since the last race.

Liyah: I am sure I will. Now you and Chris know the drill. Everything black and remember.

Nicki: if we see shit is about to get ugly we meet up with you at the "third" house. I gotchu cuzzo. It's been a minute since we did this, but are you sure that Trey is ready?

Liyah: ......I'm not bringing him along

I looked at the phone like she was crazy.

Nicki: what you mean you not bringing him? This is not going to fly with him Poison and you know it.

Poison: I was going to say I'm not bringing him because I have this hunch about something and if I'm right he's going to be there regardless. But anyways just know that I want the whole crew armed. I want machetes, AK-47s, glocks, 9mms; Hell I want yall so strapped that the Army ain't going shit on yall.

Nicki: are you going to tell me what the hell for? I just don't bring out "Sissy" unless this is a special occasion.

Poison: ......Maliah.

My eyes went black as my blood began to boil. That name was to never be said in my presence.

Nicki: why did you bring her up?

Poison: she's Trey's "study" partner for class Nic. You and I both know that this bitch graduated college when we did.

Nicki: so what the fuck is she doing in his class?