Let's Get This Straight

Chris's POV

Nicki: OMG!!! HARDER CHRIS HARDER!!! MAKE THIS P***Y PURR BABY!!! UHHHH!!!

Chris: Don't worry baby I plan to.

(I dug deeper inside of her as I sat up and held her up a little to the point her back was parallel to the bed and wrapped her legs around my waist as I pounded her harder and faster.)

Nicki: YES BABY YES!!!! JUST LIKE THAAATTTTT!!!! OMG YOU'RE SO GOOD!!! S**T!!! THAT'S MY SPOT!!!

(I focused on her body some more as I kept going deep. I knew I was all in her guts. She moaned and screamed louder as my balls start slapping up against her. She knew I was giving her it to her good too. My baby had made scratches all on my back and arms. She couldn't speak straight now.)

Nick: OOOOOOOHHHHH F**K!!!! I-I-I- YOU-YOU-YOU- AHHHHHHHHH!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!!

(She was getting close because her muscles were tightening around my dick. She arched her back some more and falsettoed while she came and squirted at the same damn time. Yep, I serviced that p***y well tonight. I pushed back inside of her and pumped five more times before I pulled out and came on her stomach. I collapsed next to her as we tried to catch our breaths. Good thing our room was sound proof. )

Nicki: baby you were so F****ING amazing.

Chris: I told you I was going to please you right baby and I meant it too.

Nicki: and you did it hella good baby. Now come on and let's shower.

(She got up and limped into the bathroom as I got up and took the sheets off the bed. I threw them into the hamper and went into the bathroom to see her standing under the water in the . I got into the shower with her and kissed her neck as the water hit our bodies.)

Nicki: come on baby, enough of that. Let's shower and get ready for bed. You already got me limping and shit.

Chris: you loved it.

(I started to rub her inner thigh and suck her neck. She moaned lightly but took my hand away from her thigh and giggled.)

Nicki: Lol, boy gone with your freaky self and let's get clean and not dirty again.

(We showered, dried off, got dressed, changed the sheets on the bed, and she was dozing off when I decided to ask her about Poison cuffing Trey)

Chris: so....did you know that Poison cuffed Trey?

(She opened her eyes, shot straight up and looked at me like I had two heads.)

Nicki: she did what? When?

Chris: she cuffed him the first night he was here.

(She looked at me and shook her head.)

Nicki: wow, that's crazy. I knew she was crazy about his ass but I didn't think she would cuff him on the first night here.

(She sat there for a minute and then smiled.)

Nicki: do you remember the day I cuffed you? You know....before we even were together "officially."

(I know what you're thinking; You thought Wiz was the first one to be cuffed. No he wasn't. He was the first one to get cuffed "officially"; mine was unofficial because Nicki did it before I ever was hers. You see Nicki and I had a "fling" before our careers took off and we went our separate ways when I moved to Cali. One night we ran into each other at some club, we talked, danced, had a couple of drinks, and the rest is history. I woke up the next morning with tattoo that said Onika's Property on my left forearm. I was going to get it remove but I never did. About five years ago, I came here when my sperm donor wouldn't pay. She seen me and told Poison she wanted me. Poison knew we had history and she didn't care if we were together. Nicki branded me the next day and we've been together every since. So in all I was the first to get cuffed but Wiz was the first to get it done here.)