2. The Shopping-EV

"The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her." - Marcelene Cox
******************************************************************************************

Sparsh:

 Okay Sparsh, calm down and never let him know what is this weakness and never reveal anything. Ugh! Gannuji, why am I in this mess? Where is optimism when I need it? I swear this Ayaan Singhaniya the great role model of the institute is very happy as he will be controlling me as I am very desperate for money. But the truth is, I am very scared. Scared of telling no to people as they could hurt me or something worse. I scrunched my eyes shut to get rid of those negative thoughts.

"Now I have a lot of things to do instead of looking at you shivering like its north pole at my every word so stop doing and come fast."

I snapped out of daze when he yelled and I couldn't help but shiver again. Ugh! He noticed this and I am not able to control myself again. This is really a bad idea if this kept on repeating again and again. Come on Sparsh, be strong and control yourself... you can do it. Yes, you can do this. We came back to parking space and I found a shinning expensive car.

"Wh-where are we going? And I-I am really not interested in going any-anywhere with you. So pl-please spare me from this because I need to attend my classes. I can't afford to bunk because un-unlike you people we-we scholarship students must maintain good at-attendance and marks to-to be in-in this institute."

He burst into a full-blown laughter as if I have said something very funny.

"What? You don't have any friends? Who can give you details of your stupid class and provide you notes and all? There will be someone who could give notes and put proxy attendance for you."

I shook my head in which he laughed at me again. Yeah, I really don't deserve any friends because my life is a huge mess. I am a big burden for anyone who will be with me-

"You have got to be kidding me. Even a nerd or geek in our college has someone as a friend. Can't believe how pathetic you are."

When he said that tears welled up from my eyes. I shut my eyes tight to prevent them from leaking out. I can stand any humiliation but not being weak in front of anyone especially with this guy next to me who is going to be near me for the whole year.

"Yes, I don't have any friend what is the big deal?"

He sobered up as I snapped at him. And what he said next faltered me in a way.

"Well, my friends are your friends for time being as in till the contract lasts And one of my friends is also in your department so there is no need to worry about your attendance and classes so no need to worry about it."

I got inside his black fancy car after he opened the door. He started the car and the engine roared to life and he drove to a destination which I am not aware of. It felt like I am in the rich part of the city as I looked at the surroundings, my insecurities came out like a hounding hungry dog. I swear the way the people around here staring easily states that I am not really welcomed. Ayaan started to drag me inside the mall and finally, we stopped on the third floor and in front of a store there was a hoarding called 'Kalpana' with near calligraphic letters.

"Go in, this is my sister's boutique. Her name is Khoyal and tell her I have sent you here."

With that, he went another way without even waiting for me to say something. Ugh! How can I go inside like this? I am feeling so insecure already with people staring at my dress, me and the way I walk also is a problem. 

I took a deep breath and then I pushed the door open, I went inside that store with me sweating bullets and before I could compose myself, I met with a skinny, perfect figured and cake faced sales girl with colorful make-up gave a fake smile. I took a view of that store while that sales girl was busy staring at me. The boutique was in a way typical of other branded designer store. Colorful clothes with ethnic party wear, casual and almost all kinds of clothes-