7. The Awesome Cupid - EV

"Oh, did you expect me to play fair? I am the cupid, god of love I am never fair"

- Rick Riordan
House of hades

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ayaan:

As I woke up, I tried to stretch my body but it felt like something was stopping me. I ignored it and tried to roll over on my bed but I Kissed the floor with the huge thud. Ouch! Then I realised that I have slept in couch last night and all the memories of last night came back to me with a swirl. Wow, I can't believe Sparsh could act like that in a drunken haze.

Last night she sang in such a beautiful voice that I was really mesmerised by it. And her- oh man! Her phone, it's broken I hurriedly went to Nikk's room and threw a tee and a track pant on myself as my yesterday's clothes were in very crumpled state. Then I finished all my routine and then went out to shop for her phone. Fortunately, it was 10:30 morning so stores here just started to open.

I went into a gadget store and bought a smartphone which felt like user-friendly. Sparsh was using an old black and white phone with keypad which I thought it existed in the stone age. But jokes apart, Sparsh had never ever spent even a penny which I have deposited in her account. I thought she will spend all the money in one day for needs like a smartphone but I am really shocked to know that she is not such a girl. I wonder for what she is saving all the money.

As I went inside my apartment I heard an ear piercing scream which made me hurry towards my room and I saw Nikks too stumbling towards my room too.

____________________________________

Sparsh

Mornings. They used to be great as Aayi would make delicious breakfast for me and I used to be so energetic. But now, I feel like I should sleep forever like sleeping beauty. But reality consumed me and thought that sleeping girl was such a lucky one As I opened my eyes bright sunlight from huge French windows blinded me and forced my eyes shut.

Wait what? I checked my surroundings with my eyes widened. There was beige walls, black furniture black bedspreads with a huge King size bed. And lastly white lamp and white fluffy carpet next to the bed. Sh*t where am I? With panic in me, I screamed and this pounding headache is not helping me. Soon I heard white hardwood door open on my left-hand side. And then Ayaan and Nikhil appeared with cricket bats.

In shock, I screamed again. I can't believe that I have stayed a night in some other person's home. No this is not me. How can I- I started to check my clothes which were pretty much intact yet It felt like something was off.

"Wh-what why....... What?"

Ayaan stuttered for the first time and started to search the whole room for which Nikhil rolled his eyes.

"Sparsh, why did you scream? Did anything happened to you?"

Nikhil asked me and Ayaan came closer and they both started at me. First, both of their eyes were over my face then it travelled down to my cleavage. I quickly covered myself with blanket and shivers crawled down my spine which made me feel uneasy.

"Stop it you perverts!" I yelled and threw some pillows at them which flew somewhere else. Thanks to the lack of my aiming. They both started to laugh and my cheeks flamed into thousand shades of red. I started to weep like a small baby. With this pounding headache, I am feeling very irritated and top of that these guys are laughing at me.

"Hey-hey Sparsh, I-we are sorry. We won't laugh I promise."

As he told that my sobs went harder. So he came over and hugged me. His warmness gave a kind of a relief to me but his touch, it sent shivers through my body like some sparks. Strangely I didn't pull away from him and I was so calm about the whole thing. Why?