23. Trip to Goaaaaaa!!!!!!!

"Where ever you go, go with your heart" - Confucious

***************************************************************************************

Sparsh:

It felt like I forgot how to breath. Thankfully Ayaan was here to pull me up or else I would have drowned myself. I felt his fingers press gently on my back and sparks shot through my body and I started to shiver. When I lifted my head I felt his warm breaths attacking my skin and I could see every single scar and every single detail of his face.

The way his stubble scattered all over his jaw and chin and the way his onyx orbs became more dark as he stared at me and the way his pink lips were apart and the way his eyebrows curved everything could be seen in detail. I felt him lean closer and I panicked but froze on the spot. Neither leaning closer nor pushing him away. Should I lean-

"Ayyu we are playing ludo not swimming. Come out or I will tell papa and mama that you are not playing with me."

I sighed in relief as we got interrupted by Ayaan junior.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Next day Ayaan:

It was really frustrating to not to kiss her as I couldn't erase the memory of her alluring lips but after coming to my sense it felt like that it was good that the kiss didn't happen. Man! I could handle my own frustration, I could handle anything when Sparsh is around me but if she departs from me then I could never be a sane person. I groaned and clenched my hair-

"Dude you told me you are gonna bring Sparsh to Ron's place then what are you doing here?"

Nikks reminded me hence I went out with a sigh.

As I reached her home I informed both Sparsh and her mom that she is going to stay in di's house.

"Ayyan please stop it my aayi is not a kid she could take care of herself."

"Then why am I seeing worry in your eyes?"

She averted her gaze and blushed crimson.

I smiled as I knew her true feelings through the depths of those golden brown eyes.

"Don't worr-"

"Don't you get it? The more you come near us the more my Aayi will get hurt as this fake thing will come to an end. And I don't want that."

She snapped at me and started to walk away but I held her by her arm.

"I will not let that happen I will not let us go apart. I will never let go off your hand. I will never loose you at any cost."

I didn't know how I became so desperate to keep her by my side. But I blurted out all my feelings when the thought of loosing her stroke. Without blurting out anything more I left her standing in her room as I took the luggage and kept it inside the car boot. Then I literally dragged aunty to the car's back seat. As Sparsh came willingly and sat over passenger seat. I went to the driver's seat and drove towards the apartment.

"I didn't knew that you all would take such a long tome to come here but it's okay I was watching a good Rom-com."

Di told us as she opened the door I came in and kept the luggage which belonged to aunty. And di was having hugging sessions with both Sparsh and aunty.

"Di we are getting late so cut short your hugging thing." For which I earned a smack over my head by di and Sparsh.

"God what's up with you two and abusing me? I am just stating the fact."