13. Little care towards him

"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all" - Eleanor Roosevelt
*******************************************
Sparsh:

Two words Ayaan Singhaniya!

The way he exited my home yesterday, I felt very concerned for him. Knowing about his mother I knew how much he would be in pain.

I hurriedly went inside the campus only to search him. Then I found him pacing around in canteen.

As I went near him I saw his knuckles bruised up very badly. I ran towards him and examined his wrist. He winced and then started at me.

I feared that maybe he would be furious and would be angry at me. But as I lifted my head I was baffled to look at him staring at me. And that too not in anger. It was like kind of an expression which showed confusion and lost. I felt like I should console him, protect him or do anything to make him stay calm and content.

"Umm... Ayyan.... Uhh... you -you should not hold your feelings inside. Its not-not healthy..... I mean they are feelings. They occur because the you need to have them. If you suppress them what is the use in it as they will burst when it can't bear no more."

I felt verry happy when i told this to him. It was like I am telling this to myself. It felt like I should try to express my own feelings to others. Not bottled up within self as I am doing right now.

He kept on staring at me and then he smiled a little. Then out of no where he leaned into me and then bent towards my ear.

"So............. Do you wanna know what my feelings are?"

I was so mesmerized and paralyzed that I didn't trust my voice. Hence I gave a nod. For which I heard a chuckle from him.

"Okay Sparsh as you say. I feel......... I feel............"

My breath got hitched as I heard his voice become husky and more loweer toned like a whisper.

" I feel you should leave my hand as it hurts me like hell."

My cheeks flushed and I left his hand immediately. And he? He started to laugh like anything. Staring at him one thing I realized is that he is very kind, humble and sensitive but at the same time he is funny, cocky and arrogant. He shows every single expression in his eyes but keeps those expressions hidden. So what is he fearing of? I am not understanding his way of dealing with people.

"Lets go to infirmary your wound should be treated or else they could get infected."

as if he remembered his wound , he turned blank but his eyes held hate, anger but hurt kind of emotions too. I didn't wanted to fuel his anger so i dragged him there.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ayaan:

Her jasmine scent calmed me, allured me. Her cute blush amused me. Her hazel orbs captivated me. every single day spent with Sparsh, I feel something new I feel like I have been reincarnated.

as she dragged me to infirmary, I kept on staring at her. She made me sit over a bed and started to apply medicine on my wounds. I winced loudly and took away my hand. then she started to sing a song of 'Samajhawa' and I got lost in her hazel eyes, her milky white skin, her crazy wild yet simply straight brunette hair. Those soft pink lips started to pout as I felt her blowing air to my wrist. I felt bliss in her touch no actually heaven in her touch.

and her blowing air over my wrist made me feel a kind of sensation I couldn't recognize.

"And now it is done.'

As she told that I was brought out of my daze.

"huh? What?'

as I questioned her she chuckled and showed my wrist by lowering down her eyeballs. In this process we came so much closer to each other that I felt our breaths fanning on each other's face.

All of sudden my gaze travelled to her lips. and that reminded me of our first kiss. which would be never forgotten by us as it was so memorable and most unpredictable kind of kiss of ours. I feel as if I chose her because I felt very attracted towards her lips from the very first day. As I was about to lean in and kiss her we heard a door open with too much of force.

"Sparshy?"

I saw Sonal come inside with her eyes closed. What the hell?As Sparsh heard Sonal she lost her balance and screeched. I soon reacted and held her by her waist and close to my body. And we weren't able to pull our eyes away from each other.

we heard Sonal clearing her throat hence we pulled away. And then I saw her cute and amusing blush which made my heart race in the speed of light. God! What is happening to me?

As Sparsh started to walk, she triped over a stool and was about to fall again so I hurried over to save her from fall. I held her waist by her back this time to support her.

"Guys I know you all are mushy and all but this is too much and I don't have any time for this mushy stuff. Because I want to hurry for my date and you Sparsh madam are going to help me. now come on."

Sonal grabbed Sparsh and went away just like that. God! Why am I the unlucky one?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sparsh:

Thank god Sonal dragged me out or else I don't know what would have happened.

"So now tell me..... Black or Red?"

She asked me out of random while holding two party maxi dresses. And started at me.
Huh! What should I say?

"Umm may be red."

She made a face and glared towards that read dress she was holding to her right as I told her.

"Sparsh you are my friend... Make a better choice. You are my friend come on yar!"

Then she held the black dress over her body and head a questioning look.

I chuckled and have a nod for her bodycon dress. After that she hugged me tight.

"So what's the occasion?"

As I asked she chuckled and blushed a little.

"Nikhil asked me for a surprised date today."

I gently smiled and hugged her by wishing all the best. Sonal and Ashita have become very close to me and I live this feeling of being a friend.
*******************************************
A/N: This is a small filler so don't be angry with me. I am updating this very soon because of my friend Magicalstar25..... Hope you all like it.
Do comment and vote hire handsome is our parth.