18. Strange nightmare...

"The world is not a comfortable place if you have a nightmare to face-Tommy Lee Jones"

*********************************************************************************************

Sparsh:

I felt a faint mumble of a person around me no people. Wait I was badly bruised right? Courtesy to my 'so called' father who is nothing but a monster? Huh! I wish I could have been dead. In that way I would be free from searing physical and emotional pains I am feeling right now.

Hospitals! They were the worst nightmare of my life. When that monster used to come back me and aayi always used to land in hospital. And every time we ended up there, we always hear a bad news. As I started to gain conscious I fluttered my eyes open and those stubborn eyelids felt heavy as they are weighing of tons of brick.

Those walls? Those familiar squeaky clean white walls almost made me to puke. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to get up but everything went in vein as my lower abdomen stung like hell.

"Sparsh? Don't sit up. You have lots of injuries hence you should be in bed."

I heard Ashita's familiar voice but I flinched as she touched my hand and yanked it away. Tears streamed out of my eyes as I remembered his filthy touch- Wait a second, I was totally unconsious this time. then how am I- Ayaan!

"Wh-where is Ayaan... he-"

My throat was itching and my voice became raspy. I felt someone held a cold glass near my lips. As I felt the cold liquid on my mouth I gulped more and more.

"I-I will call Ayaan."

I heard Sonal inform us shakily. Damn! Why am I repelling my own friends? may because any ones pity or sympathy towards me and I want to show people that I am damn strong? But am tired and mainly exhausted by being strong in front of world.

It feels like every single human being expects for me to be strong, hide all my pain and forget all my wounds like nothing happened. Why? Why should I wear a mask of everything-is-fine in front of this world? Why can't I open my heart and leave it as I wish? No I have already too much of pain in my bag and I can't bear another one caused by this world.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then sighed as I felt little content and getting myself more calm. I heard some one forcefully push the door open with a thud for which I flinched again.

"Umm.... Girls I want you both stay here with her till evening and you both should not even move from your place and she will not even lift her finger. If something happens call me or doctor. Don't bombard her with questions and all and finally don't talk with her. I don't want her to get strained."

With that Ayaan just went out. That's it? No questions about that monster? about my injuries? And why is he showing so much of concern? This Ayaan Singhaniya is a huge puzzle which I can't solve easily. Then I remembered about aayi.

"Wh-whwere is my Aayi?"

"Oh! She is totally fine. actually as you saved your mom from getting crushed from that horrendus truck the became unconsious because of shock it seems but now she is awake and absolutely fine."

I got shocked as I heard the story. May be Ayaan weaved the story to cover up that incident and to save me from revealing that bitter truth of my life to everyone. I should thank him later for everything.

But why did he get away all of sudden? Why is he acting like detached away from me? May be because he is attached to aayi and went to meet her. I sighed as nurse entered and handed me some painkillers to swallow and as I swallowed sleep came over and I obediently closed my eyes.