24. Welcome to 'Mamu's paradise'

"Be such a man, and live such a life, that if every man were such as you, and every life a life like yours, this earth would be God's Paradise." - Philips Brooks

********************************************************************************************

Ayaan:

I stopped the car abruptly on the purpose which made everyone to forcibly come front and only Ron got hit into the glove box as he wasn't wearing a seat belt and others got themselves cushioned to the seat which was in front of them.

"What the hell? I am sleeping man!" Ron let out a hiss and threw a massive glare at me.

"Well its snack time and I am really hungry. And Nikks is gonna drive."

"You guys didn't had any other option to wake us up? I hate both of your bromance and all."

Sonal hissed and Nikks opened the door to strech is body as me and Ron came out as well. Then gradually Ash also came out but not Sparsh. I went back inside car and I saw my angel sleeping peacefully. Her milky skin glowed in the evening light-

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

Sonal  screamed which startled me and Sparsh woke up.

"What picture? Where are we?" I glared at Soni but Sparsh's groggy voice caught my attention.

"No-nothing"

I stuttered and turned back to glare Soni and she showed an innocent face like she don't know anything. Idiot!

"Sparsh we have stopped to eat some snacks so come on lets go."

Sparsh gave a nod and went out by the door of her left side leaving me dumbfounded. Seriously? Can't she have some courtesy to at leats tell me 'Lets go'?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sparsh:

I went inside the café and I ordered an orange juice for my self.

"Well I want ice tea for myself."

Ash yelled with me and others were already done. To my surprise Ayaan was already sipping some drink or smoothie which he ordered but then I came to know that a stupid flirty waitress brought his order as soon as he asked. Ugh! Cheeky guy. Why can't I just murder that girl? Oh yeah! I am in a public place.

Every one were chatting so me and Ash went towards the table together.

"You were waiting for me Ashi?"

I asked in embarrassment as I have become a heavy sleeper in the car. What can I say more the speed more the lullaby.

"Ugh! no my order was handed over to Ayaan by that Ayaan fangirl."

Oh so it was Ashi's order! Such a b*tch.

"Lets go and make complaint to the manager. Let that fangirl learn a lesson."

Ashi chuckled at me statement.

"Sparsh let it be don't be so jel-aaaahhh"

Her sentence was stopped in midway as she tripped over a nearest chair and she was about to fall but Ron held her. But the contents of the cup fell over Ron. Within seconds he got furious.

"You are a person who does everything accidentally in front of others but does purposefully in real right? Well done Ash you purposefully ruined my shirt."