40. The birthday gift shopping

"The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance." - Brian Tracy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sparsh:

Yesterday after such romantic gesture from him, I came to a conclusion that I should give him a valuable gift which he couldn't forget ever. I quickly texted Khoyal di asking her what was his favorite childhood memory and I went to kitchen.

But instead of helping aayi my thoughts rushed back to yesterday. The way he treated me yesterday with so much if care, my heart swelled at such gentleness. My train of thoughts were stopped when I heard my phone ringing profusely and aayi shaking my shoulder to make me snap out of my daze. I mustered up an apologising smile and went to living room to pick up my phone.

"Hey baby, missed me?"

I couldn't help but laugh at this guy's words.

"No I was missing your fancy black car baby. It's not here and I am feeling lonely right now."

I bit my lip to suppress my laugh.

"Ouch! That hurt woman watch your mouth."

And my laugh became never ending and may be my laugh became contagious hence he started to laugh with me.

"Okay, baby listen first we will go to my house and will help di and jiju with packers and movers."

And this is because Khoyal Di and her family is shifting to a new apartment opposite to his house as Ayaan is shifted to his dad's house.

Then flashed of last night came out alive as I went through those pictures yesterday.

______________________________________________________________________

Last night:

After those fireworks ended he took me to an ice-cream parlor. And we them took some cute selfies and that lead to endless laughter sessions which made our audience I mean other people in that restaurant glare at us.

Then as our order came we both devoured over vanilla chocolate fudge ice-cream. Ayaan looked some how nervous and anxious he looked. I held his hand and stroked the back of his palm. That made him look up and he gave a unsure smile.

"Sparsh..... I-I am so-sorry..."

My heart sank on the pit of my stomach. Is he going to break-up? I shook my head from all those negative thoughts.😞

"From now on I wouldn't be able to spend much time with you-"

My breath hitched and his way of speech felt like he is really going to break-up with me.

"I have to take over dad's office."

When he said that I sighed in relief yet watching him being so tense made me feel like something is wrong. So I stood and dragged my chair to sit next to him. I hugged him tight and asked him why he is tensed about it.

"It's really big thing Sparsh even if I have always been dreaming of that yet I am not ready. Dad made our hotels so popular and those share holders used to believe in dad not me. And no other person wants to invest in our hotels as I am just a charming smile."

The way he had a sad smile pained me like I should do something to uplift his feelings. Hence I held his hand to comfort him and pulled myself closer to him.

"You know they judge you because they don't know you well. So you have a chance to prove them wrong. You could show them what you are worth of and what you are able of."

And I am really proud of myself that I could comfort him and the result was him with an ear to ear grin on his cute little face. Okay, his face might be big but I hope people got my point.