5. The party of Disaster! - EV

"Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to hell." - Chris Jami, Killosophy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayaan: 

My threat worked like the best science experiment in school exhibition. She came out of car fully dressed so hurriedly that her hair got disheveled and her clothing was crumpled.

Still she looked like a hot runaway model in fashion week. Woah! Ayaan, get a grip. She is just like another girl who would not bother about you but she would bother about her money. But no matter what she looked like a hot runaway model in that Peach one shouldered top and black shorts- Ugh! Dude, stop it. 

"I-I don't want to go to this party I ha-have never went to any-" Her stupid blabbermouth started again.

"Oh stop it will you? All you do is blabber like a stupid repeating parrot. Just stop it and sit inside."

She went in and sat on passenger seat. I drive the car towards the club called 'burn'.

As we went in scent of body odour, alcohol and multiple perfumes hit our nose and Soon it faded away. Then we met quiet tipsy Ron and in response Sparsh hid herself behind me.

"Heeeyyy guys, Sparshy you are looking awesome. Like, like hot bombshell..."

I felt Sparsh's hold tighten on my shoulder. For a second I felt I should protect her. And involuntarily my first clenched till my knuckles went white.

"You are going off limits you idiot. Stop it or I will."

I snaked my arm around her waist protectively and dragged her to a shady corner and away from that bar. The blaring music became quieter but fear in her eyes was oozing out. Why the hell is she so scared always? And of what?

"Sparsh you can tell me what happened?"

Still she kept quiet. When she kicked me on evening I knew that she is hiding something from me and I desperately wanted her to share what happened to her that she is so scared. And those chestnut orbs, they show different emotions and different conflicts.

"Umm I-I have-have to go to washroom."

As she went I found Ash near bar so I went towards her.

"What happened Mr. Romeo? I saw you and Sparsh being cozy and you said something for which she went away. Ayaan I swear she is very-"

"Stop showing that only you can care for her. I tried to ask her what's wrong and do you know what she did? She bloody kicked me and ran away."

In response she burst into laughter and what else could I expect from her? She does love to annoy the hell out of me.When she sobered up she gave a pat on my shoulder.

"Listen, this morning while we were in class those stupid gossipers told something really bad that any person who loves gossip could believe it and in our department most of them are such idiots. And some one not only like Sparsh but someone like me would feel worst when we listen such brutal words. She is feeling insecure because people are starting to talk about her calling Wh*res, Sl^t. Anyway, I need to handle drunk stupid Ron so see ya."

Damn me! I really should apologize Sparsh.

_________________________________________

Sparsh: 

This crowd is suffocating me. And top of it, Ayaan is torturing me endless. He is such a brat I don't know how does Khoyal di handles him. And whatever happened this morning made me think I can't be his whatever girlfriend. This is getting more and more complicated as time passes by.