33. The fight!

"Wise men don't quarrel with each other." - Danish proverb

*******************************************************************

Ayaan: 

It's been a month since I have seen her the last time and I don't know how to proceed from here. I have been going out with Manisha but I am not able to concentrate or be with her properly. I feel sometimes everything about Sparsh is like a deja-vu. 

Just like every single person left me in my life, she is also leaving. I don't know why everything points to me. I-I just want her to be happy with me. Is that too much to ask?

"Dude you either should get over her and move on or you both should amend your mistakes. But instead of that you hanging around Manisha will make you use her as a rebound but not moving on with another relationship."

I just wanted to smack him on the back of his head. What else can I do? On the cue I saw Manisha come next to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and it felt bland and void. Ugh! I should stop self pity myself.

"Babe lets go somewhere tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulders and gazed at the beauty whom I craved for the most. On the cue her gaze landed on me but so the connection was cut as Raghav came next to her. I sighed by trying to control my anger and went away from them.

__________________________________________________

Sparsh:

As my gaze landed on him my whole body froze as I got to see those eyes being so vulnerable. But soon I was distracted by Raghav.

"Hey Goan girl, I am going to library. Will you come with me?"

I gave a nod and followed him. Of course I wanted lots of distraction from Ayaan like studies and Raghav or else I swear Manisha will create a huge storm in our life. I have heard she has not also have made one of her ex's close people's life like hell but also brutally ruined that ex's life.

"You should stop hurting him like this." I heard some oneyell at me hence I raised my head 

Ashie and Soni came into my view and they dragged me to a girls' room.

"Sparsh you know it very well that Ayaan and Raghav have very big difference but still you choose to hang out with him instead of Ayaan. What is wrong with you?"

Sonal screams at me.

"Are you deliberately going out with Raghav so you could piss of Ayaan? Sparsh, Raghav is really a big bad news. Do you even know how much of fights he has been involved in high school? And how much suspension he has got?"

Ashita started to yell things about Raghav which didn't even bother me. Why am I listening to them?

"Sparsh please leave Raghav and by the way, that Manisha has been such a bitch I can't tolerate her. Come back Sparsh-"

"Stop taking sides and think twice. Raghav is not that kind of person whom you are thinking about. He is also a human being and he needs a friend. Hence I am with him and I won't leave him just because you both said so.

 And then.... Ayaan, I-I have some fears of mine and I am trying to fight them. Hence I need to be away from him."

I went out side of that washroom and I started to run to library knowing that Raghav would be there searching for me but to my surprise, Raghav was found no where.

_________________________________________________________

Raghav:

I had got a call from Ishaan jiju saying that Di needs me. I thought that there is some emergency so I rushed to their apartment only to look at di being perfectly fine and jiju asking her something with him holding some garlands and decorating stuff.