6. The drunk Sparsh - EV

"A man's true character comes out when he is drunk - Charlie Chaplin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonal:

"Where the hell is she?" 

Ayaan screamed at me, damn this is really an end of me.

"S-sorry Ayaan I-I-I actually tried to cheer up Sparsh as she was looking te-tensed s-s-so I-"

"Where the hell is she and what the hell did you give her? Huh what?"

He screamed at me like anything. Sh*t I have done a biggest mistake ever. I just wanted her to loosen up a little bit but she drunk lot more than I thought about.

"Sonal she is not like us. She is totally new to this. What if any thing happens to her? How could you leave her?"

Tears streamed out of my eyes as he yelled at me. Actually my water works started when I saw that worry, that concern in his eyes for Sparsh. Yeah he is right what if something happen to her-no I should not think negative. He loves her and Nikks, he will never love me the way Ayaan loves Sparsh. I think he calmed down after looking at my tears as he started to talk in low tone.

"I think th-that may be she is in washroom. I saw her glancing towards there while coming here."

As I said he rushed there and then I went towards Nikks who was drunk and started to talk gibberish. So I took this chance to slap him. He looked stunned for a second as in his mouth turned like an 'o' and then a grin crept on his face.

"I fricking hate you. You-you are such an idiot! I hope whomsoever you love would reject you. I just-I would never want to see your face. Loser."

By saying that I went out of that club leaving lots of our college people with stunned looks.

________________________________________

Ayaan:

I rushed towards ladies washroom and when I entered I heard all ladies gasp as they saw me.

"Did any one of you see Sparsh entering here?"

One girl pointed towards last cubicle as she was watching in awe. Psh! These are usual. I walked towards that cubicle and I heard her singing some stupid gibberish song. As I opened door she stopped singing and stiffened.

"No-no-n-no don't don't h-hurt my a-aayi pl-please...."

Who would hurt her mother? I stepped in and grabbed her arm firmly as her small frame was shaking with fear. But she tried to peel herself away from me. Ugh! What is her problem?

"No one would hurt you or your mom. Don't be scared. I swear I will protect you from any danger. Now look in my eyes and tell me you trust me."

She stopped shivering and looked at me in my eyes and she gave a nod by coming closer. But passed out by laying her head on my shoulder. I sighed and lifted her in bridal style again then went out of that room. As we got out, her tantrums started. She started to sing some kind of lullaby as the only word I understood was 'neendan' which made me smile.

(Highway song 'sooha saaha amma ka' awesome song)

She was looking just like a small child saying bunch of nursery rhymes. And this child like Sparsh is a new thing as I always saw her closed up in fear. I wonder why is she not like this in real. But if she would not have been like this I would never have had a fake girlfriend and never would have met such a girl who blows my breath away with every small thing she does.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy mister mi-mis-terrrrrr I want something I hungry..... Veeeeerrrryyy much."

She told me extending her arms widely.

I chuckled but soon it turned into an annoyed expression as Sparsh started to shout on my ear.

So to calm her down I took her to nearest restaurant which was fricking closed. Awesome!

Then I drove around the city for like three hours just to find a restaurant and listening to nonstop blabbering of Sparsh and her literally ordering me. Huh! I am Ayaan Singhaniya. I give orders not the vice versa but this girl, she turned me upside down only by her drunken state.

And yes which restaurant would be open around one in this city? At last I found a restaurant and madam did ask for something which was unexpected. She bloody asked for stupid curd rice in a continental restaurant.

And to my embarrassment I dragged to a hotel which is owned by the great 'Singhaniyas'.

I straightaway went to kitchen and dragged the chef out. Sparsh explained her demands and within fifteen minutes her favorite curd rice was in front of her.

She she started to gobble up by humming with each spoon which was kind of annoying. I turned away to ignore her. But to my surprise I felt her sitting very close to me with her plate and started to feed me spoon by spoon and I even didn't even knew that I was hungry and that stupid curd rice felt very good as she fed me. It felt very weird as I have never been spoon fed like this after-

"Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiver, I am-m foooooooll. Give meeeee a-a-a piggy....... back ride tooooooooooo my hommmmmme."

Now this is absurd and she has crossed all her limits. What does she think of me?

"F-faaaaaaaaassssstt I wann go hommmiieee ayi willllll be waiting.... I go faaaaasssttt."

I sighed. As she was creating a scene, I accepted her order and picked her up when we reached to my car I dropped her and something feel as we heard a clutter. And as I turned I felt I have stepped on something and we heard a crack. Then she started to sob loudly and the people passerby glared at me as I have done something wrong. Ugh! This girl will be death of me. Then I got to know the reason of her sobs. The object over which I stepped was a mobile phone which was very old version and was totally broken.

"Aaaaayi will be wo-wo-worried. It's al-already sooooo late."

And her sobs became louder. What is this? Is this a 'Sparsh weep and torture Ayaan day?'

I rolled my eyes and started to fix that phone. Everything was fine but the display and the glass of that old phone was gone.

Somehow I was able to find her mother's phone number and sent a message that she has been doing group studies and she is sleeping over her friend's house and will be back by next morning. As the message was delivered I informed her only to find her sleeping soundly in the backseat of my car.

By sighing I took her to my apartment because of such circumstances. As I reached my apartment building I lifted her in bridal style and waved at my watchman. He helped me to lift and I managed to bring her till my apartment. My apartment is simple yet vast so it has ample amount of space. I found Nikhil fast asleep in his room so it was no use of asking him for help.

I went to my room and placed her on my bed. Thank god today my maid have cleaned my bed and floor or else Sparsh would have fainted when she would have woken up in hangover. I sighed and took off her shoes and covered duet over her body till her neck. I took her light brunette lock which was laying over her forehead and tucked it back of her ear.

I had an urge to kiss her as I saw her fast asleep. But I kissed the crown of that innocent girl and closed the door with one last look. I came to living room and collapsed on the couch with exhaustion. But before closing my eyes I found her broken old phone.

I should buy her a new phone tomorrow.

With that thought I closed my eyes and darkness engulfed me as a peaceful slumber

**********************************************

A/N: Sorry I wanted to post lyrics of that song in wattpad but was not able to for some reason. But do search for that song.

Thank-you.

P. S.: the picture above is of Sonal and Nikhil.