25. The Masquerade party

Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart. - Kevyn Aucoin

*****************************************************************************************************

Sparsh:

As we went in all the boys went into one room to get ready and we girls went to another room. Sonal handed me a dress which was of in kimono style. I threw a quizzical look at her.

"Its okay babe this is from Ayaan's sis. So get ready ASAP so that we could flaunt ourselves in front of boys and make them crazily mad."

She had an evil grin spread over her lips. I and Ashie stared at her in confusion. 

"What? the boys can't take us for granted. So we will give a reason to them to think twice."

I sighed and glared at that maroon kimono type dress. Why should I wear this again? Oh yeah the party and the code...

After I got ready I stared at my self. I couldn't believe the woman who is standing in front of me. A knee length maroon maxi in a kimono style which hugged my body like a second skin just after my chest part.

"There you are. Now lets do some make up for you and you will be good to go as you don't need much to do for your hair. They are straight and silky."

I looked over my self and Sonal through the mirror. And boy! She looked very beautiful with a fishtail and flamenco combination black dress with red roses on the v-shaped neckline and the just above the waist.

"You look very good in this but I don't think this dress is for me-"

"Nonsense... you look lovely-"

"I hate this dress."

Ashi opened the door with a bang and walked towards us. The dress was not that bad according to me. It was an off shoulder peach colored back long and front short dress. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she combined it with a black perl necklace and dangling silver stick earings.

"Dramatic much?" Sonal asked Ash with a raised eyebrow for which Ash rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out. Sonal huffed and by grabbing my hand  she dragged me towards mirror.

After we got ready I couldn't help but glimpse ourselves. We trio were looking beautiful with very small but ample amount of makeup.

Initially I refused to even get a little bit of eyeliner or simple lip guard but now I admire Sonal's work that I knew that I couldn't pull off such look without her help-

"Why am I looking so hideous? Oh yeah because of this stupid dress and such ridiculous makeup."

Sonal rolled her eyes again for Ash's accusation.

"Ash keep your sorry a$$ for yourself and lets go. We need to woo our men."

Sonal yelled with a wink and we went out of our room.

_______________________________________________________________________

Rohan:

I took a fruit punch and started to enjoy it forgetting this stupid dress code. Oh yeah! did I mention I am wearing a fricking dark blue suit like a Delhi school boy and I am sweating like bullets?

I sighed but my mood did and 360 turn as I saw a dazzling beauty in a peach off shoulder dress... I grabbed her hand and lead her to dance floor without any say. Her black mask hid the face but I could say she is blushing right now.