15. The tutorial

"Good teacher knows how to bring out the best out of students - Charles Kuralt"

***********************************************************************************

Aayan:

"Please? Pretty please with cherry on the top?"

As I requested her for the first time, and that crazy girl chuckled.

"Am I hearing right? Ayaan Singhaniya asking help?"

Oh! great, she started to taunt me. Way to go Ayaan.

"Am I hearing right? Sparsh Shinde is taunting me?"

First we kept quiet and then we both started laughing. Damn her laughs are so amusing and contagious.

"Ok lets go. But Ayaan, my umm.... home is-uh is...... little small I hope you will get adjusted."

I chuckled and left her behind to follow me. As reached first floor I knocked the door and we were welcomed by her mother who smiled and kissed my forehead by cupping my cheeks. I gave a warm smile and felt bliss as she hugged me.

"Yeah -yeah shower all of your love for him as if I am not here."

Sparsh hugged her from behind and gave a small pout. her pouty and childish face gave an urge in me to kiss her. But I know that I can't do it.

"Stop being jealous I swear my friends have been a bad influence for you."

She chuckled and ruffled my hair. And now I am very sure that my friends are very bad influence on her. I mean where is my shy, feisty and I-don't-give a damn kind of Sparsh? Wait my? Calm down Ayaan, its hormones which are messing up with you.

Out of nowhere we heard loud rumble of thunder. Surprisingly I saw Sparsh chuckle and go out to the small balconey. Now I saw a very different Sparsh playing in rain. This Sparsh was an innocent child who kept on giggling an was literally dancing in the rain. And those giggles? they were ringing on my ears continously like a wind chime's sweet melodious sound.

All of sudden I felt a cold wrist grab my arm and I was dragged out in the rain.

"What the hell-"

cool air and water's mixture allured me. As the cool drops started hitting my body I felt relaxed.

"Now this is mister, a natural shower."

she yelled and I chuckled.

"And speciality of this shower is you can-"

she cupped her hands and collected some raindrops and splashed it on me.

"Splash the people around you."

then she started giggling as I dodged her splashing and yelled 'poor aim' to her. So she poked her tongue out and started splashing more for which I returned and our fight of splashing each other.

After half an hour we heard Sparsh's mom come out and she squeezed both of our ears and dragged inside the house.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sparsh:

Witnessing Ayaan being so playful felt like I have won an award. I have never seen him so free and smiling. When ever he used to smile it used to be a vicious smirk or else sarcastic grin. But never a genuine toothy smile. now I am glad that he asked me to tutor him in English. I know this sounds silly but I am glad that he chose to be different in front of me.

"Umm.... sorry Ayaan but we don't have any men's clothing here. I am really sorry."

he gave a chuckle and said that he have dried and clean gym clothes in his car so I went out. I changed my clothes to a cotton green kurthi and a blue patiyala.