28. Campfire and shooting star

Destiny has two ways of crushing us. By refusing our wishes and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel.

************************************************************************************************

Sparsh:

I glared both the idiots as they finished their nursery level fights and turned towards me. Then I went towards Ayaan Shekawat.

"Ayaan Shekawat, meet Ayaan Singhaniya. My-my boyfriend. And Ayaan-umm Singhaniya? This is the host Ayaan Shekawat. He-he was just passing by so Th-thats it."

I don't know why I got nervous but all of sudden it felt like I am a stupid person. I swar both Ayaans would be laughing at my introduction or my Ayaan would be angry - oh no no no! Sparsh he is not yours. And yeah he will obviously be angry as you introduced him as your boyfriend. I mean you both are in a fake relationship. Fake! You can't flaunt him like you own him.

I just ran towards the penthouse ignoring the someone shouting my name. I need some time to sort my messy emotions.

___________________________________________________________________

Ayaan:

"Hey Sparsh, wait...." Damn! She is fast. I heard a distant chuckle. 

"You are whipped dude!"

I heard the host chuckle. Ugh! Why is he here again? Damn it!

"Get lost dude! No one wants your opinion here. And me being whipped, if you ever get a girl who is more precious than your life then you will understand." With that I left but in the corner of my eye I could see him being flabbergast about what I said.

I soon reached to Ron's room only to look at him cradling his head in his palm. I went near him to ask him what is bothering him in such way that he is like that but Niks beat me through it.

"Why are you both f(ckd up?"

Nikhil stood next to me with his signature chuckle. Ugh! This guy is always like happy go lucky when me and Ron are the only ones who have problems.

"How are you so like all time fun and no worries kind of guy?"

He gave a rueful smile and shrugged.

"Its simple dude. Life is very short to fight with some one unlike someone he-"

"Don't talk about her-"

We both burst into full blown laughter as he opened his mouth. Obviously as he is trying to avoid any kind of talks or any issues about Ashita.

"Don't worry dude she will be your girlfriend in no time."

And a pillow flew and it hit Niks right on his face squarely. I chuckle and landed my a$$ on the couch which was fluffy and appealing. Soon my eyes drifted into darkness and my dreams landed over the familiar chestnut brown orbs.

_________________________________________________________________

Sparsh:

"Thinking about that stupid boyfriend of yours?"

Sonal came behind me all of sudden which made me to jump. She burst into full blown laughter and soon Ashi joined in to make fun of me. Heat crept over my cheeks as they started teasing me because of Ayaan. 

Ayaan! I don't know why but the way he stares at me these days, it feels like he-he wants to say something and I even have a kind of feeling that something will ruin us. Or ruin everything which we have. Ugh! These stupid feeling....