4. The great humiliation.... - EV

Your worst humiliation is only someone's momentary entertainment - Karen Crocket

*****************************************************

Ayaan: 

Yesterday I didn't had sleep properly as I was feeling I am doing something wrong. As if my gut feeling was saying treating Sparsh this way will hurt me. But why would-

"Get your head in game man. Or else you will loose." 

I heard Ron saying that and I got hit by the basketball which brought me out of my thoughts. And yeah we always play some sport before we go to our classes and after class so that we would get some stamina to attend boring classes and get refreshed after out class. As I got the ball I dribbled towards my side of basket and did a slam dunk.

Ron yelled that it's a draw and he will get the point again but we were stopped by a whistle and or coach yelling at us to go back to our classes. Soon we hit the showers and came out to our respective lockers.

"Wow what am I looking over here? Two hot hunks of our college are bunking classes even after our college's strict rules on attendance?"

As Nikks told we both chuckled.

"Well I personally think Ron should not miss classes as I have mine an hour late."

As I told that Nikks snickered and Ron's expression turned into horrified one as he paled when he heard me. He ran to his department while tucking his shirt and picking his bag.

"A$$hole why couldn't you say it before."

He yelled angrily at me and rushed the other side as we both were busy laughing.

"God he acts as a nerd sometime. Remind me Ayaan why he is still in our group?"

I chuckled at Nikks' statement.

"Dude our Ron is so serious about law, he thinks that even not going classes on time is also breaking law."

With that we both bursted into laughter and went to college canteen.

_________________________________________

Sparsh: 

'Bappa' please help me. I really don't want any nuisance to happen today. It feels weird wearing a peach buttoned 3/4th sleeve blouse and black skin fit jeans. These are not comfortable in my way. I hope I won't be a laughing stock in front of others and I don't want people criticize me.

With nervousness crippling from my body, I made my way to the parking space. After paring my cycle, I made may way to my department building and soon Ayaan's friend who is in my class made her way towards me and dragged me to our first class for today.

"Ugh! I didn't knew that Ayaan's new girl toy would be such a $l^t. I mean how could be so despo? She is literally swarming over his money." 

One girl at the last bench rolled her eyes examining me and pretended that I am some non existent person. I tried to ignore that rude ugly face but another face jumped in.

"Babes, for all such luxury, she should go in between his legs and you know what all jobs she should do..."

And both of them started to laugh as if I am some one- Eww! How could they say some thing like this? How can the degrade another person so much without flinching? Sobs started to escape from me so much that instead of facing the great humiliation, I ran away.

_________________________________________

Ashita: 

Ugh! Why does these wh*res happen to be near me? Angrily I stood up and slapped wh*re number one and for my action whole class including wh*re number two gasped out loud. And I grabbed wh*re number two's hair and slammed her head to the desk.