10. Meeting his family? - EV

"Family is not an important thing, it's everything." - Michael J. Fox

***********************************************************************

Sparsh: 

Hide and seek is a game which is played by children as they are curious to explore. But for me? This game has been in my life for so long time that I know how I can be camouflaged in any situation. Situations regarding meeting people and interacting with them. As Ayaan used to be so stubborn, he used to wait for me in the parking area while I used to wait hours in library so that I could escape him. I stopped to wear the clothes he bought me and instead I wore my salwar and always covered myself with my dupatta and used to blend with the crowd and come out of my class late.

"You really love to avoid me right?"

As I heard those words I got startled and dropped all of the books I held. That voice was exactly like him and I don't want to encounter this person again and there is no way that this Ayaan Singhaniya could come to the library as he is one of those spoilt brats and the one who lives to keep that kind of reputation. So this must be my hallucination as I have been thinking about him right? Um... I really used to think about this contract of ours not him obviously!

"Why are you dreaming like this Sparsh?"

Raghav came right in front of my eyes and he was waving his hand in front of me and I snapped out of my daze and sighed. Thank god it was not him or else those threats will start to come again. I really want to stay in shadows and not grab attention as my past might repeat- 

"Heloooo... Knock-knock is Sparshy Queenbee is there?"

He started to raise his voice.

"Shhhh.... Talk in a low tone. It's library."

He chuckled and started to whisper but made sure he was audible. But as he started to come closer, I slowly made distance and thank god he did not notice as always he ignores this trait of mine always. These days I have been feeling better with other people and I am not feared to talk to them. All thanks to my soft skills class in my syllabus but again it is not easy with male population. Hence it is kind of difficult to speak or stay close with Raghav and even Ayaan and his friends.

"I told you to wait for me in canteen yar. Sparsh this is not done you can't avoid me."

I gave a chuckle and I made my way to an empty table by ignoring him and he just followed me.

"I got bored there so I came here. I even texted you."

He poked his tongue childishly and took one of my books.

"Hmm I liked Julies Caesar a lot. It was a great play."

I gave a warm smile and started to read. He also took the book and read as I was reading my favorite Merchant of Venice as I can't get bored of Shakespeare's stories or dramas. As I was about to drown in the world of Merchant of Venice, Raghav's voice brought me back to reality.

"Don't you think there is more silence than it should be?"

I was about to answer him but I got interrupted by another familiar voice.

"Don't you think you are flirting more than you used to be?"

Raghav and Ayaan both glared at each other and they came closer to each other and held each other's shirt in their fists. Fear crept over me as I know the consequences but I don't understand their rivalry. 

If I was having a big family, I would never fight with them like this. They are fighting like cats and dog- no mice actually. Just like Tom and Jerry show but I am just watching that in reality and it is not really funny. Ayaan suddenly pushed with great force and Raghav stumbled which made me gasp out loudly.