The Bonus

A/N: Even though I have not received a proper feed back from my audience, I love my book to death hence I am updating this chapter!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sparsh: 

I finished the previous article and I started to call the PR agent  who is the link for me to find Raghav but his phone is going busy from long time.

"You must not work so hard."

And his voice startled me like anything. Who wont get? In 8 at night when no one is there in the office, Rehan comes and shouts at me like that. Ugh! 

"Why do you want to kill me?"

He just laughed as if I just cracked a joke.

"You are very gullible Sparsh. I don't know how your boyfriend handles you."

My cheeks turned crimson shade as he mentioned Ayaan. After the day we confessed everything with each other, Ayaan made sure everyone in my work place know that he is my boyfriend by dropping himself here everyday on the time of lunch and obviously introducing himself to the all males population whomever I meet. Worst was at that time when I was talking to the security uncle he was glaring at him. Ugh!

"I can work till any time I want right?"

I started to glare at that stupid guy.

"Yes you can and please don't give me that look, you are going to get leave tomorrow so chill!"

Even though I am in the need of rest, I don't need a leave why the hell would he do that? I raised an eyebrow and asked him.

"And why is that?"

And I got his chuckle as an answer. Really? That's his great answer? Ignoring him, I turned around only to see Ayaan standing behind me with a huge grin spreading over his face. I don't know what he is up to but I hope he is not pranking up on me. I then approached him and his smirk turned wider.

"Why the hell are you here? It's my office not your home. So go and I will meet you in evening."

He just answered with a chuckle and held my waist openly and I could sense many pairs of eyeballs starting at us. I tried to wriggle from his hold but it got stronger. Ugh! Typical him. The he neared to my lips and thank god he didn't kiss me there but he placed a butterfly kiss over my forehead. Even though I feel the bliss, there is embarrassment too as girls behind me were awing at us. Ugh! this guy is really infuriating.

"Ayaan, people are staring-"

"Sparsh you are leaving now."

When I heard Rehan ordering, I didn't know what to do but hide onto his chest and blush a thousand shades. All he did was give a chuckle and drag me out of my office. And then he left me outside and came back with my belongings while I was still in daze. He then informed me that we are going to my home and the we will go for a small picnic.all I could think of is that what is going on in his mind.

"What are you up to? And what will happen to my scooty?"

I asked him when we were seated in his car. He was grinning like a cherish cat and kissed my right cheek. He then took out his car from the basement parking from the building. As we sreached my home Aayi already has a picnic basket kind of thing ready and she handed it over  to Ayaan and she was having a huge smile on her face which either screamed trouble or it said she is hiding something.

"Don't stare at me. I did nothing."

And when she uttered that I knew there is some kind of trouble.