22. Tutoring Ayaan Junior

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn" - Benjamin Franklin

***************************************************************************************************

Sparsh:

Ayaan chuckled and lifted Rishi by his shoulders. For which Rishi giggled in a cute way.

"Champ she may look like devil but she is as smooth as butter."

I scoffed and glared at Ayaan. How could he say something like that? And that too in front of a child.

"Rishi I will not be a devil and also I will not force you to make something which is bad for you."

I explained Rishi with a smile but he still clung to Ayaan. I pleaded him with my best puppy dog eyes for which he frowned and whispered something to Rishi. Rishi's expression changed and he dragged me towards his room. 

He made me sit over his bed and showed his bag towards me. I was about to make a small talk with him but I heard aayi's bangles and eagerly I lifted my head to see aayi who was having a tray filled with snacks and drinks and more than that my aayi was having an ear-to-ear grin which was absolutely rare.I stood up and took the tray from her then placed it over the coffee table.

"Sparsh, I asked your mom to not to do house hold chores but here she is making tea and bringing it for you. I mean yes she is here for cooking but if she keeps on doing this my another maid will become lazy. And I love your mom so much that I can't make her do all thesse. At least you make her understand"

Khoyal di gave a pout and smiled at me while she stood next to aayi. But as soon as she saw Rishi she frowned and approached him. 

"Rish I told you to do your home work but you are playing here. I don't want to see your E and F in your marks card so start taking out your books and show it to Sparsh di."

But Rishi just shook his head and started to eat some biscuits from the coffee table. She was about to hit him in fury but I stopped her. For which her eyes widened in shock. She stared to mutter something like stupid hormones and all.

"Di I know he is your son you should make him to learn discipline but please don't hit him. I am here to tutor him so I will make sure he does all his work. Don't worry di.... In your condition you should not take stress like this for such simple issues."

 She gave a warm smile and sat over the bed heaving sigh.

Khoyal di is a kind of elder sibling I never had as she cares for every single person around her. She really looked cute with a belly like a pumpkin and a glow in her face like she is the happiest person in the whole world.

"Okay I will completely leave him to you and I will not question you too. So do what is best for him."

By saying that she left so that I could tutor Rishi. Ayaan and aayi left eventually leaving me and Rishi in his room. As I started to go through his home works he started to annoy me and tried every single thing to test my patience. Like throwing paper rockets over me or making weird sounds while writing insted of focusing in what he is writing. Ugh! Its like I am tutoring a junior Ayaan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ayaan:

I convinced Rishi that I will give his favorite choco-chip cup cake if he finishes his homework and listened to Sparsh He grinned and dragged Sparsh to his room. I followed them with a chuckle. I saw aunty come behind me with a tray of tea and cookies with samosas. Yum! I am hungry now.